agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €262,500 to €257,250
|Surface||115 M2*||Outside Space||10 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Large 115 m² apartment, with open plan living area opening into a open plan kitchen area. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, additional separate wc, mezzanine and attic storage space. The master bedroom and living area have access to a wide balcony.
With it's own outdoor access, entrance leads into an open plan hall space that opens into
- the kitchen (8 m²) equipped with oven, gas hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge.
The open plan kitchen continues into
- the sitting / dining room (30 m²) with access to the balcony.
On this floor you also have
- master bedroom (16 m²) with access to the balcony
- bedroom (15 m²)
- bedroom (14 m²)
- bathroom with bath, sink & toilet (7 m²)
- shower room (5 m²) with plumbing for a washing machine
- mezzanine (33 m²)
- attic storage
The apartment has a wood stove for heating with additional electric heating in each room. Public parking is plentiful and close by.
Landry is lived in year round and has a shop open daily, 2 restaurants / bars and a hotel. As well as local amenities such school, mairie, police and train station. The village is at the base of the mountain with a bus link to the resort of Peisey Vallandry. With easy access to the ski resorts of Les Arcs, La Plagne, La Rosiere, Ste Foy, Tignes, Val d'Isere and even the 3 Valleys.
Paradiski is one of the largest linked skiable domain in the world with:
- 425km of pistes over 14390 hectares
- 232 pistes for all levels
- 263 hectares of man-made snow, 818 snow machines
- 2 equipped glaciers at more than 3000m high
- 70% of the skiable domain over 2000m
- 3 resorts: Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne
Great summer activities such as golf, walking, cycling, mountain biking, rafting, and paragliding. Italy is less than an hour away via the col de Petit Saint Bernard open throughout the summer
Chambery is the nearest international airport and is only just over an hour away, Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble are all 2 hours away. The nearest train stations are in Landry and Bourg-Saint-Maurice, 15 minutes by car or taxi, with direct Eurostar connections during the ski season. It takes about 10 hours to drive from Calais and the other ferry ports in the north of France.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES