agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||93 M2*||Plot Size||3169 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Very nice house built in the early 1960's and modernised since then making very comfortable living. Large L-shaped lounge/diner, entrance hall/lobby with office space, kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs WC. Lovely outside covered terrace with really wonderful countryside views. Upstairs are a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Double-glazed windows throughout. Ultra high-speed internet 100Mbit/s fibre. A good sized garage at the side of the house and huge workshop/storage spaces underneath the property. Lovely mature gardens with fruit trees – one to see!
Cordes-sur-Ciel (18km), Villefranche de Rouergue (34km), St.Antonin (34km), Albi (35km)
Read more ...
• Entrance hall with office area (8m2)
• L-shaped dual aspect lounge/diner (25m2)
• WC (1m2) and cupboard (1m2)
• Kitchen/breakfast room (10m2) leading to:
• Outside covered terrace (10m2) with views
• Landing (2m2)
• Master bedroom (13m2) with en-suite:
Bathroom (4m2) - shower, basin
• Bedroom (12m2)
• Bedroom (8m2)
• Bathroom (4m2) - shower, basin
• Storage room (14m2)
• Summer kitchen (5m2) - fitted sink
• Workshop/storage space (49m2)
• Workshop (11m2)
• Covered BBQ Terrace at rear of property
• Attached garage (24m2)
• Very good sized multi-level garden with fruit trees
FURTHER PHOTOS AVAILABLE - please ask.
All measurements are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.