Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||152 M2*||Plot Size||2500 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Located in the heart of nature, in the Lot valley, 17 km from Conques, this traditional house with its stone roof is currently a holiday home, but with renovation work could become a beautiful year-round home.
It is well located geographically:
20 minutes from Decazeville (supermarkets, hospital centre)
10 minutes from Cassaniouze (supermarket, bakery, DIY, drugstore)
15 minutes from Calvinet (supermarket, doctor, pharmacy, post office)
15 minutes from Grand Vabres (Town hall, post office, restaurants)
56 kms from Rodez and 45 kms from Aurillac and their airports
Possibility of many leisure activities: Walks or bike rides, swimming, canoeing, visits to castles, villages, many summer activities.
Read more ...
The house has kept its rustic character.
On the ground floor:
- Entrance of 5.5 m2 with bathroom and WC at the back, wooden staircase leading to the first floor.
- On the right, a 33 m2 dining room with an open kitchen and inglenook fireplace in working order
- On the left is a 30 m2 lounge with a fireplace.
- On the left: a large 33 m2 bedroom with fireplace
- On the right, 13 m2 corridor, bathroom, WC, and two bedrooms of 12.5 m2
74 m2 convertible. Beautiful chestnut frame with three dogs sitting.
View on the Lot valley
Electric auxiliary heating (old convectors)
hot water by electric cumulus
BARN of 156 m2 on two levels. Roof in lauzes, chestnut frame and the (recent) floor
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.