€349 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||94 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Typical old silk worker's apartment on 1st floor of 19th Century building with lounge, dining room, and kitchen downstairs and 2 bedrooms, bathroom with WC upstairs. There is also a cellar and attic. No lift. Ideally situated right in the centre of Lyon with many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants within walking distance. Less than 300 metres from Hotel de Ville metro. Co-ownership status with 51 units. Annual building management costs: 640 euros.
Here are the distinctive features of this apartment:
• Bright lounge and dining room thanks to large windows and high ceilings (3m95) and its orientation, facing South.
• Wooden beams on all ceilings.
• Inner courtyard with space for bike storage.
• Stone tiled floor in lounge, kitchen and dining room.
• Lino on bathroom floor.
• Sisal carpet in bedrooms.
• Double glazing in most windows.
• Gas heating with boiler.
• Kitchen and bathroom have low ceiling (1m96) and overlook courtyard.
• Bedrooms with low ceiling (1m90) upstairs.
• Loft style lounge and dining room partly underneath bedrooms.
Size of rooms:
Lounge: 28.11 m²
Dining room: 18.67 m²
Corridor: 7.17 m²
Kitchen: 8.07 m²
Bedroom 1: 10.08 m²
Bedroom 2: 14.73 m²
Bathroom with WC: 6.81 m²
Distance to points of interest:
Metro station: Hotel de Ville 300m, Croix Paquet 350m
Ayers Rock Australian bar: 100m
Boston Café bar and nightclub: 160m
Fine Arts Museum: 200m
Flanigans’ Irish Pub: 220m
Franprix supermarket: 250m
Kayser bakery: 250m
Café-theatre “le Complexe du Rire”: 250m
Lyon Opera: 300m
UNESCO World Heritage Old Lyon including Wallace Bar (Scottish pub)/Elephant & Castle (English pub): 550m
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.