Find out more ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||203 M2*||Plot Size||31311 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This charming stone farmhouse has been beautifully restored for modern living whilst maintaining many of the period features including the original 17th century half timbering. The main house is set on over 7.5 acres of land and benefits from its own fully stocked 2.5 acre fishing lake surrounding by stunning open countryside in the rolling hills of Gascony.. It is ideally located in the
Golden Triangle’ of the Gers which said to have its own microclimate.
The property offers three spacious double bedrooms all with views to the exterior, Bathroom separate WC, and office or lounge space. Steps lead down to the large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area which leads to a light and airy conservatory overlooking the beautiful lake.
At the front of the property there is also a covered carport leading directly into the main house. Read more ...
This beautiful property could have various uses from family home, holiday home to potential business opportunities including but not exclusive to fishing holidays, horses, camping chambre de hote, holiday let etc. At present there are 3 wooden chalets in the grounds used for storage and workshops .and the large roof space of 72m2 could also be converted into further bedrooms creating a first floor living area. The present owners have incorporated some beautiful features and high quality materials including the hand painted provencal tiles, oak kitchen units, and highly durable work tops made from volcanic stone.
- Open plan living space with Provence stone integrated wood burner 54m2
- Kitchen of 10.71m2 with integrated dishwasher, fridge and induction cooker all of
high quality, separate utility room with sink 10.8m2 and pantry 9.6m2 which leads
directly to the covered carport.
- Conservatory with fully opening sliding doors to terrace and integrated blinds
- Lounge/Office space or reading room with exposed beams and half timber features
- Shower room with double sinks and WC 6.82m2 and separate WC with sink 2.04m2
- Master bedroom with view over the lake, built in wardrobes and period features
- Bedroom 2 with view over the lake and period features 23.75m2
- Bedroom 3 with view over the garden and original inglenook fireplace feature
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 lead off a hallway with separate access from the exterior of 8.82
Parking for at least two cars.
Ideally located in the gascon countryside only 6 kms from the vibrant market town of Fleurance with all amenities , supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bars, sports clubs and schools. many surrounding villages provide excellent daily markets with fresh local produce. Toulouse airport is 90kms and Agen is only 45kms with excellent shopping and direct train access to Paris by TGV.
The Atlantic coast, Northern Spain and the pyrenean Ski resorts are all within two to three hours drive from this beautiful area of the Gers.
Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES