Find out more ...
€477 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€450 000 without fees)
|Surface||319 M2*||Plot Size||5885 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Payrac-Loupiac. Situated in a small hamlet. Traditional stone farmhouse with tower, 4 beds, 3 bathrooms, (bed 1 with sitting/dressing room) central heating and original features. Large gite with 6 beds & 6 shower-rooms), or can be let as two gites, 2 beds and four beds as there are two kitchen and two sitting rooms. Large swimming pool area with sunbathing terrace and seating area. Several BBQ terraces. Boule court, play area, paddock, stable, garage and outbuildings. Well. Read more ...
The beautifully presented and immaculate main house benefits from oil fired central heating.
Stone steps lead to a terrace (36m2) with entrance to:
• Sitting room/dining room (55.05m2) with feature stone walls and beams and radiators, wooden floor. Traditional stone fireplace with wood burning stove. Stairs to first floor and stairs to lower ground floor. Triple aspect windows. Doors to kitchen and study.
• Kitchen (20.68m2) window to front, range of base and wall units, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, stone walls and wooden floor.
• Pantry (2.77m2) – wood floor, plumbing for washing machine.
• Study (6.27m2) – window to front and terrace, stone walls, wood floor, radiator.
• FIRST FLOOR
• Landing (1.48m2) wood floor, Velux window, feature ceiling.
• Bedroom 1 sitting/dressing room (18.21m2) Wood floor, radiators, double aspect, stone walls, feature timber ceiling, doors to bedroom and en-suite.
• Bedroom 1 (16.32m2), wood floor, radiator, stone walls and feature ceiling.
• En-suite bathroom (6.87m2), wood floor, radiator, bath with shower over, in tower with feature timber ceiling, stone walls, wash hand basin with cupboards under, W.C.
• Bedroom 2 (13.10m2) wood floor, window, radiator, stone walls, feature ceilings, door to:
• En-suite bathroom (6.92m2) - window, stone walls, radiator, W.C., wash hand basin with cupboard under, bath with shower over.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• Hallway (5.67m2) tiled floor, under stairs cupboard, all rooms leading off.
• Bedroom 3 (15.48m2) doors to outside, tiled floor, feature timbers, stone walls, radiator.
• Bathroom (10.19m2) – tiled floor, radiator, stone walls, feature ceiling, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, W.C., bath.
• Bedroom 4 (14.96m2) – tiled floor, window, radiator, stone walls and feature wood ceiling.
• Cave/cellar (27m2) – hot water tank, oil tank, boiler, concrete floor, power, lighting and water.
The gites can be let as one, 6 bedroom gite, or, in both hallways are a small hallway which can be closed off from both sides, giving two gites of one, 4 bedroom and one two bedroom.
GITE 1 (4 bedroom)
• Kitchen/diner (20.51m2) – tiled floor, door with stairs to first floor, door to front and door to rear terrace. Range of kitchen cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, stone walls, bread oven, kitchen island and space for range cooker.
• Hallway (5.88m2) – tiled floor, beamed ceiling, door to Gite 2.
• Bedroom 1 (18.50m2) – Stone floor, doors to front, stone walls and feature ceiling.
• En-suite (4.16m2) – stone floor, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, W.C.
• Bedroom 2 (11.71m2) – tiled floor, stone walls, feature ceiling, window.
• Shower-room (11.71m2) tiled floor, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, W.C.
FIRST FLOOR –
• Sitting room (11.62m2) – wood floor, beamed ceiling, stone walls, window, steps to hallway.
• Hallway (6.80m2) – wood floor, door to Gite 2
• Bedroom 3 (13.24m2) – wood floor, stone walls, Velux window, door to:
• En-suite (4.33m2) – wood floor, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., stone walls.
• Bedroom 4 (10.69m2) - wood floor, stone walls, Velux window, door to:
• En-Suite (4.18m2) - wood floor, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., stone walls.
OUTSIDE – covered terrace (9m2) with outside light.
• Kitchen/sitting room/dining room (45.63m2) – with kitchen area with cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker, door to front and door to rear terrace, sitting room area and dining area, stone walls, tiled floor, beams, stairs to first floor. Door to gite 1.
• Hallway (6.85m2) – with wood floor
• Bedroom 1 (11.21m2) – wood floor, Velux window, stone walls, beams, door to:
• En-suite (4.35m2) - wood floor, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., stone walls.
• Bedroom 2 (12.25m2) – wood floor, window, stone walls, beams, door to:
• En-suite (4.57m2) - wood floor, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., stone walls.
OUTSIDE – terrace 24m2 with outside light.
Outside – There is a swimming pool area with sunbathing terraces, sitting area, lighting and pool 12m x 6m with a depth ranging from 1m to 2m. The pool has an alarm and the pool area is also fenced. The is a Boules court, play area, garden area, a paddock with stable (18m2 plus open fronted area of 17.42m2) with power, light and water. There is a stone outbuilding (32m2) with stone floor, adjoining terrace (30m2) with BBQ. Garage (32.95m2) with light, power and water. There is a courtyard with a well. The gites have their own driveway and parking area and there is a separate parking area for the farmhouse to the side.
The property is 100km from Bergerac airport and 33km from Brive airport. Toulouse airport is approximately 164km. The A20 autoroute is 12km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".