€58 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 12 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€52 000 without fees)
Reduction from €64,000 to €58,000
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||2310 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A great opportunity to purchase 2310 m2 of land in a little village close to skiing, cycling, fishing, rafting, beautiful walks and within in easy reach of shops, larger towns and villages and only 20 minutes from Bagnères de Luchon.
• 23-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 24-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (17 km)
• 47-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (36 km)
Read more ...
Situated near all the mountain activities in a small village close to the Val d’Aran in Spain, this is a lovely piece of land in a peaceful location and just a few minutes’ walk from a super little lake too.
There is a large supermarket just 5 minutes away and the adjacent village of St Beat has a range of shops, a little wine café, snack bar, bakery, newsagent, post office and cash machine.
You have easy access to the following leisure activities and amenities in the region:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Adventure park
• Lakes and mountains
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Aerodrome (gliding, leisure flights etc)
.....and less than 20 minutes away from the pretty Spanish villages with tapas bars and restaurants.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.