€424 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€400 000 without fees)
|Surface||400 M2*||Plot Size||25545 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This property full of character is ideally located on the edge of the pretty village of Saint-Aulaye, a small bastide in the Périgord Vert.
It proposes all shops and amenities, as well as various tourist activities, including its beautiful beach by the river, tree-climbing, canoë, kayak, etc...
Due to its location, this property with loads of character have an enormous commercial potential, but could just be a dreamed house for a large family.
*45mn-drive from Angoulême and Périgueux
* 1 hour-drive from Bordeaux and Bergerac
Read more ...
The manor is over 300m² big, and needs throughout refreshment, and some renovation to standards. Although, it is habitable and the roof and the structure are in a very good condition.
It is composed as follows:
- A long corridor runs all along the back of the building, and access all the rooms
- Kitchen of 17,3m² and pantry (21,7m2)
- dining room of 43,7m² with a stone fireplace
- Lounge of 43m² with a stone fireplace with wood stove
- 2 bedrooms of 15 and 29m², with en-suite bathroom
- 6 bedrooms of 12 to 29m², 2 with bathrooms and wc, and one with dressing
- 2nd floor, in the tower, a bedroom of 15,6m².
The caretaker's house comprises a living room with kitchen of 28,6m² with fireplace and bread oven, a shower room, wc, 2 bedrooms of 14,7 and 17,4m², storage room and cellar.
***It is currently rented out on a long term. The property is sold with rental agreement and tenant.***
- Huge barn with garage (300m²)
- Landscaped garden and woodland of over 6 acres
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".