€699 500 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
||Dept||Alpes de Hautes Provence|
|Surface||250 M2*||Plot Size||76031 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Located in the heart of the Luberon Regional Park (altitude 500 m), in a magnificent and unspoilt natural setting, the property extends over 8 hectares, quiet, without nuisance, without vis-à-vis, a few minutes from the charming village of Cereste with all amenities, shops, doctors, pharmacy.
Including on 250 m2 two charming houses, entirely restored in the Provencal stone style, it can accommodate 12 people. Its superb pool on a 400 m2 sunny terrace offers a view
unobstructed on the Luberon and the Vaucluse valley. It is an excellent starting point for interesting cultural itineraries (Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Marseille) or sports (hiking, cycling, tennis, golf, climbing, canyoning, horse riding). The surface of the land and the environment is perfectly suitable for a rental house for holidays or guest houses as well as breeding horses.
Read more ...
Total living space of 250 m2 divided into two Residential Houses of 115 and 120 m2
+ habitable shed of 18 m2. The two houses offer : 12 rooms, 6 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 4 toilets and 2 kitchens.
FIRST HOUSE : about 120 m2
Ground floor :
- a 36 m2 living / dining room with exposed beams and an insert fireplace, opening onto a 40 m2 terrace + various terraces to be fitted out
- a 7,20 m2 fully equipped kitchen
- a 6 m2 cellar
- a 8 m2 bathroom with toilet
- a 8.5 m2 bedroom
- an artist's studio of 21 m2
1st floor :
- a 14 m2 bedroom with storage space
- a 13 m2 bedroom
- a 5.5 m2 bathroom with toilet
SECOND HOUSE : about 115 m2
- dining room / living room with exposed beams of 37 m2 with fireplace
- fitted kitchen of 12 m2
- a 14 m2 bedroom
- toilets with hand-washing basin of 2 m2
1st floor :
- a 13 m2 bedroom
- a 12 m2 bedroom
- a 5 m2 shower room with toilet
- a shed to be converted of about 18 m2
- a 20 m2 vaulted cellar
- a 100 m2 patio to be converted
- a 100 m2 covered shelter for 4 cars
- a garden shed + workshop + technical pool room
- Two stables / horse boxes 20 m2 each
- Land of about 8 hectares (moors, land, meadows, soil.)
- A swimming pool of 11 x 5 m with stairs and beach
- Two technical rooms
- double glazing / mosquito nets
- electric heating and two wood fireplaces
- Water by drilling (possibility of city water supply) - Septic tank 4000 L
- Electricity force 18 K
Manosque 28 km - Forcalquier 29 km - Apt 19 km - Gordes 39 km - Bonnieux 34 km - Lacoste 34 km
Marseille, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, TGV and Airport at 1 hour.
Luberon Aerodrome 3 km (in the commune of Saint-Martin-de-Castillon).
This superb property offers many possibilities for activities and relaxing spaces in an authentic provençal environment with a privileged view on the Luberon and the surrounding area.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES