Find out more ...
€354 560 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
VERTEUIL SUR CHARENTE
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A Fantastic opportunity to run a thriving business in an exceptional building, standing in an exceptional setting.
This fascinating functioning mill, has been completely restored by it's owners keeping it's extraordinary original features, including the machine room that still makes the flour used in the restaurants kitchens. The property offers, a professional kitchen, two spacious restaurant rooms and a beautiful island terrace with view on the Charente river.
A three bedroom appartement is available for rent on the second floor of the property. Read more ...
The premises in more detail...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Reception/Bar/First restaurant room : 54.9 m² Magnificent oak bar, direct access to the terrace, a wood burner, WC. This room can hold around 30 people.
- Island terrace, sitting between the river Charente and a smaller branche that works the mill, lovely views and catches the sun until late afternoon. Room for up to 50 covers.
- Professional kitchen : 25.9 m² installed in 2014 it is composed of a main kitchen, a dish washing corner, and dessert corner
- Massive Laboratory : 31.5 m² with bread oven this is where the patisseries are made.
- Entrance hall : 19.5 m² leading to the second floor. Here you can see part of the mill in action
FIRST FLOOR :
- Beautiful restaurant room : 77.3 m² with engraved stone fireplace. Windows overlooking the machine room of the working mill. Can hold 55 covers easily.
SECOND FLOOR :
Three bedroom appartement available for rent. Photos available.
Right in the center of the beautiful touristic village of Verteuil-sur-Charente, known for it's amazing fairy tale castle, it's enchanting river side setting and its all famous Brioche, from the mill its self, seen on TV with chef James Martin in "James Martin's French Adventure".
Verteuil is conveniently placed only 3 km off of the N10 Dual carriageway and 6 km from the bustling town of Ruffec with supermarkets, two weekly markets, train station and much more.
Angoulême, 43 km has a main line train station, Poitiers, 75 km with main line train station and international airport.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.