€280 500 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||59 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This duplex for sale in Gaillard feels much more like a quaint village house than a regular apartment. It is very convenient for commuting into Geneva being situated just 850m (approx. 11-minute walk) from the Swiss border at Fossard, and from bus stops for public transport.
The immediate neighbourhood is very peaceful and friendly. The property has lovely views of the Salève mountain from the upstairs bedroom.
- Geneva’s main train station, Cornavin, is approx. 25 minutes by bus
- Geneva’s international airport is just 15km (approx. 25 minutes by car)
- The International School of Geneva (known as “Ecolint”) is only 4.5km (approx. 11 minutes by car or 15 minutes by bike)
- Private garden surrounded by mature hedge
- Terrace for outdoor dining
- Spacious basement/cave
- Garage plus exterior parking space
- Close to large supermarket
- Part of peaceful, friendly copropriété with low communal charges
- Living room (18.44m2)
- Kitchen (5.35m2)
- Dining room, which could also serve as a second bedroom (15.11m2)
- Bathroom with bath, over-bath shower and WC (4.61m2)
- Large double bedroom (14.55m2) with views of the Salève mountain
Permission was previously applied for, and granted, to enclose the terrace area adjacent to the kitchen and lounge, to transform it into an indoor dining area.
Gaillard has a lot to offer in terms of culture: a small theatre; music school; fine art school offering courses to the general public, including children.
For families, Gaillard has a children’s centre with childcare from 2 months to 4 years for working parents. There are also several state schools: maternelle; 2 primaire; élémentaire; collège.
For lovers of the great outdoors, the Mont Salève cable car is just 5km away (10-minute car ride or 20 minutes by bike). This takes you to an altitude of 1,100 metres and gives you stunning views over Geneva and Lac Léman below. From the south-east side of the Salève the views over the Alps, including of Mont Blanc, are simply breathtaking. The Salève is also a playground for adventure sports lovers: paragliding, mountain biking, climbing, trekking and cross-country skiing in winter.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".