|Price||€375 000 (HAI)**||Ref||87905AM74|
SAINT GERVAIS LES BAINS
|Surface||70 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Pretty little house close to the centre of St Gervais and 300m from the cable car. This lovely property is ideal as a main residence or for your holidays
- entrance hallway
- living room with
- full equipped open plan kitchen
- lounge area
- dining area
- large sunny terrace
- bathroom with bath and WC
- wet room with walk in shower
- 2 double bedrooms in the eves
- large room which is ideal for further sleeping area, tv room, games room etc
- large 27m2 room used as an artists studio, would make a great master bedroom with ensuite or again living space living directly onto the gadern, or - could be an independant studio to let out.
- large storage area for bikes and skis and more
- barn to renovate to make another bedroom / more ilving space or a rental apartment.
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve , Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 7 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais at the hear of the system. The Tramway de Mont Blanc, takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley. In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive . Transfer buses also run to St Gervais year round. With it's first Michelin starred restaurant and two 4 star hotels under construction, St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES