Find out more ...
€1 690 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €2,200,000 to €1,690,000
|Surface||1400 M2*||Plot Size||25000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Ideally situated, 10 minutes drive from all amenities, not so far from the 4th town of France, with an easy access to the Toulouse Blagnac international airport and to the A62 motorway, this beautiful property offers an exceptional quality of life in a nice rural environment. Despite modern elements such as solar pannels and heat pump system, the chateau has kept all its charm of former days and its original features. It’s a huge potential for hotel business or commercial activities. Read more ...
You enter in the property through the main courtyard with a stone paved ground. The castle, flanked by two wings, raises itself on three floors and spreads towards the sky four small bartizans.
MAIN HOUSE :
Main entrance and ground floor:
The entrance hall, crossing, shelters a billiard room (50 m2) and leads to :
- A hall (11 sqm) then a large « L » living room and kitchen space (83 sqm)
- An office room
- A room «(12 sqm) with toilet
- Stone stairs for the 1st floor
1st floor :
A beautiful stairwell of baroque inspiration leads on the 1st floor where are :
- 4 bedrooms (25 sqm)
- 1 bedroom with mezzanine (20 sqm)
- 1 library / TV room
- 1 bathroom with toilet
- 2 shower rooms with toilet
- Stairs for the next level
2d floor :
5 bedrooms (4 with shower and toilet)
3d floor (attic rooms) :
A flat around 100 sqm.
Hammam and sauna
RIGHT WING :
The right wing of the castle (280 sqm) is a very bright space with a huge greenhouse on one side and a big room closed by big glazed arcs on the side of the main courtyard. A summer kitchen and two small apartments (60 sqm each) complete this.
The left wing is fitted out in two levels and so offers on more than 100 sqm a space of restoration and relaxation for groups (seminaries, wedding, baptisms, etc.) with toilets in the standards for wheelchair people, a kitchen area and a room caterer.
Covered and closed swimming pool, with paddling pool for youngs.
- Independent Studio
- sheds / workshop
- Former dovecote, on arches, to renovate
- Tax and financial supports for a possible project of outer works of restauration thanks to the label of the Fondation du patrimoine (submitted to conditions)
- The separate entrances and number of floors allow a B&B or a gite project or accomodation for employees
- Château warmed on two levels by a DAIKIN 24 kW heat system pump
- Solar panels (part of the electricity is sold to EDF)
- Double glazing
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES