Find out more ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €114,450 to €106,150
||Dept||Ille et Vilaine|
|Surface||80 M2*||Plot Size||2207 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Location is everything, and this lovely little house in need of a little TLC certainly has it ! Situated on a quiet road within walking distance of town amenities, the property has a lovely large garden - just ready for some green fingers to work their magic – which descends to a large pond with resident pike bordered by the river Loysance. The house is a blank canvas in need of refreshing but has good bones to work with. The accommodation, arranged on a single-level comprises 3-bedrooms, bathroom, good sized kitchen and living room. Stairs lead down to a huge basement with garden access, perfect for extending the living space if desired. A great little property perfectly, located for easy access to northern Brittany and the coast. Read more ...
Single storey pavillion 80m² with basement, double glazing, electric heating and drainage by septic tank (does not conform to current regulations) comprising :
• Entrance door to hallway 9.42m² with storage cupboards
• Fitted kitchen 10m² with tiled floor
• Living room 19.97m² with parquet flooring and patio doors to the front garden
• Bedroom 1 - 10.19m² with wood flooring
• Bedroom 2 - 9.36m² with built-in storage
• Bedroom 3 - 11.09m² with parquet flooring
• Bathroom 5m²
• WC 2.12m²
• Staircase to the basement
Basement comprising :
• Second kitchen / laundry room 23.24m² with door to the rear terrace and garden
• Workshop 35.7m²
• Wine cellar 9m²
• Single garage 11.9m² accessed from the rear of the property
• Adjoining shed
• Enclosed gardens surrounding the house dropping downhill to the pond and riverside
Antrain is a market town situated between the rivers Couesnon and Loysance in northern Brittany. The town has schools, hospital, local shops, 2 bakeries a bank and a supermarket. Antrain is within easy reach of the historic towns of Fougères, Combourg, Saint Malo and Dol de Bretagne as well as the Mont Saint Michel and its bay, famous for producing excellent seafood.
Bus routes and town amenities within walking distance.
The coast, beaches and Le Mont Saint Michel 18km
Rail links : Pontorson (Rennes - Caen) 11km ; Combourg (Saint Malo – Rennes) 24km
Ferries : Saint Malo 50km ; Caen 151km ; Cherbourg 187km ; Roscoff 220km
Airports : Dinard 53km ; Rennes 57km
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES