€555 000 (HAI)**
Reduction from €582,000 to €555,000/
|Surface||75 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Furnished 4th and top floor apartment overlooking inner courtyard in 1900 building, completely renovated by an architect in 2016. Lounge and open kitchen with wooden beams on ceiling, corridor, separate WC, 2 bedrooms, wet room and 2 cellars. Possibility of buying non-furnished. Monthly building management costs: 90 euros (including electricity). Potential rent: 2200 euros per month. Profitability: 3.6%. Incredible location, quiet, yet in the heart of the city, close to many shops, bars and restaurants as well as metros and buses. A short walk to the Saône and Rhône rivers.
Here are the distinctive features of this upmarket apartment:
• Bright thanks to its position on a high floor (4th), its South orientation and high ceilings (between 2m80 and 3m).
• Quiet, on a high floor and giving on to the inner courtyard, not the street.
• Wooden floor in bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and corridor; stone tiles in wet room and WC.
• Fitted kitchen with oven, stove, extractor fan, fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
• Wet room with Italian shower, heated towel rail, wash-basin, cupboard, mirror and light.
• WC with automatic light and washbasin.
• Bedrooms have ceiling fan, practical for hot summer nights.
• Bedroom 2 with built-in cupboards and decorative fireplace.
• Lounge with built-in cupboards, wooden beams on ceiling and sliding wall with TV to cover window.
• Double glazing.
• Electric heating.
• Possibility of buying unfurnished for 528 000 euros.
On entering the apartment the lounge and open kitchen are to the right.
The separate WC is down the corridor to the left, followed by bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. The wet room is straight ahead at the end of the corridor.
The metro station Bellecour is only a few hundred metres away on foot (lines D and A); there are several bus stops on the other side of the square. The UNESCO World Heritage Old Town is less than a 5 minute walk away. Part Dieu train station, shopping centre and airport shuttle are only 15 minutes away by metro. The main shopping streets of Lyon originate at Place Bellecour and there are numerous festivals on the square throughout the year making this apartment a perfect location for an investor looking for short term rentals, for a business person or for a main residence.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : We are in the process of updating all DPE test.