€220 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €299,000 to €220,000
|Surface||110 M2*||Plot Size||2516 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Traditional Bauges farm with one part house and a very large attached barn. The house has already been stripped out ready for renovation and now has a single open plan space on the ground floor with 2 large bedrooms upstairs. Next door is a workshop and rear cellar room followed by the barn. The renovation can be done in easy stages if required. Plenty of space to create any combination of accommodation.
• 55m2 open plan living area with water and drainage connections ready to be fitted out
• Workshop - 20m2 with south facing window and original built-in walnut cupboard
• Ground level cellar -20m2 with potential for a window overlooking the rear garden and the mountains toward Annecy.
(Both to convert into living space)
• Bedroom 1 - 27m2 currently with staircase coming up from living room
• Bedroom 2 - 27m2 with adjoining WC and an existing doorway to re-open leading into the barn.
• Barn entrance - 45m2 to transform into a double height entrance hall
• Rear covered lean-to, which would make a great terrace over looking the rear garden to the mountains
• Stables / Cow byre - 50m2
• Covered parking area with rear cow byre of 16m2
• 42m2 floor above the workshop and cellar to the left of the barn entrance
• 50m2 floor above the cow byre with potential for a south and east facing terrace above the covered parking area and second cow byre.
• Rolling hay platform - This level could be entirely floored out to create an extra 190m2 habitable with velux windows
• Car port
• Enclosed vegetable garden
• Large rear garden
• NB: all surrounded by non-constructible farm land
Access and parking
• Current car access and parking is along the front of the house via a right of way past the attached neighbour next to the road.
• Additional parking could be created in the rear garden accessed from a farm track with right of access.
The property is connected for sewage to a manhole in the rear garden but requires a septic tank to be installed at a cost of roughly 13,000€ to serve the entire renovation.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.