€483 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€460 000 without fees)
|Surface||170 M2*||Plot Size||252 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Bedoin; in a dominant position in the heart of the village, at the foot of the famous Mont Ventoux, lies this exceptional character property. This lovely house offers spacious and tastefully presented accommodation distributed over 3 floors, with up to 4 bedrooms, several living rooms, 4 sun-terraces with panoramic views and a private enclosed garden with pool and many mature trees. The town of Carpentras is just 6 miles away, Avignon 25 miles and Marseille airport is 60 miles.
The village of Bedoin is probably most famous for being the starting point of one of the most gruelling and prestigious climbs on the Tour de France: the famous Mont Ventoux. But it is also one of the most beautiful and dynamic villages in Provence; offering an unrivalled selection of bars and restaurants for a village of its size. The surrounding countryside is dominated by the rolling vineyards of the Côtés du Ventoux, interspersed with olive groves and wild forest; a paradise for hikers and gourmets alike.
The charming property is full of character features such as beamed ceilings, wood-burning stoves and traditional terracotta floors. The various terraces offer unrivalled views of the Ventoux and village - ample parking is available right next to the house.
The accommodation is in excellent condition and comprises the following:
• Entrance hall (12m2) with wood-burner; short staircase to bedrooms 1 & 2 and bathroom 1 with separate WC; 2 steps lead down to...
• large dining room (23m2)
• WC with wash hand basin (1,6m2)
• Fitted kitchen (18m2) with adjoining terrace (12m2) covered with a pergola (fantastic views)
• Large sitting room (27m2) with picture window and wood-burning stove
From the kitchen there are 2 staircases, one leads down to the garden level and 2 rooms, the other leads up to the 1st and 2nd floors...
• Bedroom 3 or office (15,5m2) with built-in cupboards (could be transformed to en suite shower and WC), access to a large roof terrace (36m2) with pergola and spectacular views over the Ventoux and the village.
• Bedroom 4 (15,5m2) with en suite bathroom and WC - this room has a really pretty coloured tile floor (all the other rooms are terracotta floors).
• Vaulted ceiling room (17m2) with exposed beam ceiling and access to a terrace and pool (6m x 3m approx) garden (approx 100m2).
• Laundry room (14m2) with WC, sink and shower for the pool area.
• Private garden of around 100m2 with olives, figs and stone terrace.
The garden also has a separate entrance from a little cobbled alley with runs beside the house, where there is also access to a large vaulted log store and workshop.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.