Find out more ...
€56 000 (HAI)**
Reduction from €77,000 to €56,000/
|Surface||90 M2*||Plot Size||1447 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
In a peaceful hamlet, only a couple of kilometers away from the center of a dynamic village with amenities, stands this cute two bedroom cottage. The house benefits from double glazing and modern kitchen and bathroom. You will be charmed by it's beautiful original features and it's perfect location.
GROUND FLOOR :
- Kitchen / dining room with beautiful Charentaise fireplace complete with woodburner, stone walls and a lovely red brick floor (tomettes) : 25.5m²
- Living room with an oak floor and woodburner : 27m²
- Large bathroom with toilet : 5.5m²
- Veranda with attic that opens up onto the front garden : 23m². It is a nice feature but needs finishing off.
FIRST FLOOR :
- Bedroom 1 with skylight : 20m²
- Bedroom 2 with inbuilt cupboard and skylight : 20m²
- Garage with direct access from the street : 19m² (1 car)
- Front garden
- Small outbuilding "Den" with new electrics and a chimney : 15m²
- Back garden with a lovely view across the valley and village.
The property is fully fenced off.
The center of Champagne-Mouton is less than 2km from the house. Here you will find boulangeries, a doctor, a supermarket, a bar, a bank... and much more. Further amenities can be found in Ruffec (train station), 20km and Confolens, 25km. Main line train stations and international airports are in Angoulême, 56km and Limoges, 80km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : We are in the process of updating all DPE test.