Find out more ...
€139 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€127 550 without fees)
||Dept||Tarn et Garonne|
|Surface||102 M2*||Plot Size||2437 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Set below the road giving a quiet situation with lovely views of the valley and the castle, this house is just a short distance to the shops and railway station at Laguepie. Built in the mid 70’s this is a solid house that just needs some updating. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and a feature ‘sunken’ lounge plus the kitchen all on one level, with a further bedroom and shower room beneath. The loft space could be converted, as could the large space beneath which is the full size of the footprint of the house. The garage with sliding door gives access to large storage and workshop space.
Albi (38km), Montauban (64km), Rodez (83km), Toulouse (104km).
With its very nice situation and great views, this will be a lovely house when redecorated. Secondary double glazing, electric heating, open fireplace.
• Entrance hall (7m2)
• Lounge/Diner (44m2) - French doors to terrace; sunken seating area with fireplace
• Kitchen/Breakfast room (12m2) - range of units; tiles surfaces
• Corridor (7m2) leading to:
• Bedroom 1 (12m2) - fitted cupboards
• Bedroom 2 (10m2)
• Bathroom (6m2) - sunken bath, basin, bidet, heated towel rail
• WC (2m2)
• Garage/workshop/storage (102m2) - sliding door and includes :
• Bedroom 3 (spare room)
• Shower room with WC
• Garden extending to well over half an acre (2437m2)
FURTHER PHOTOS AVAILABLE.
All measurements are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES