Find out more ...
|Price||€158 000 (HAI)**||Ref||80303MPE23|
|Surface||140 M2*||Plot Size||4279 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This property is found in Creuse, the French lake district region and still for the main part an undiscovered region. It has many beautiful lakes and the countryside remains unspoilt. This house is in good condition throughout and would make a great family home. The town of Aubusson is 30 minutes away and Limoges International airport is within a 2 hour drive. From here you can also easily access the Mont Dore ski ranges in the nearby county.
Fantastic bungalow style property with large basement. The garden surrounds the property and automatic gates lead easily to the large garage and private parking. Terraces are on 2 sides of the property with the main terrace larger and South facing. Plenty of areas to enjoy the outside garden with its own sweet picnic area within a semi-enclosed tree lined section for those long hot summer days.
The main living area is all on 1 floor and it comprises:
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher and gas hob with open access to a breakfast room equipped with table and chairs and double doors on to the South facing terrace and views over the garden.
- Large living room (34m2) with open fireplace for those cosy evenings when only an open fire will do! It has two sets of sliding double doors to the terraces and easily incorporates a dining area.
- Practical study area currently utilised for computer space.
A hallway with built-in wardrobes leads you to
- 3 double bedrooms with good storage space
- WC and hand basin
from here there is the internal access staircase to the large, useful and practical basement.
A further hallway takes you to
- 2 further double bedrooms
The basement is nearly 120m2 and has a large garage for 4 medium sized vehicles, a utility area for washing machine with a WC and extra shower and hand basin. The central heating oil burner and oil tank are also in a designated area within the basement.
A great family home, very practical and ready to move in to.
The house benefits from some double glazing, insulation, 2 exterior sheds and a conforming septic tank.
Viewing is highly recommended.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES