Find out more ...
€180 000 (HAI)**
Reduction from €190,000 to €180,000
|Surface||245 M2*||Plot Size||6601 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A Great Opportunity! Near to the stunning village of Belcastel. Fully habitable with development opportunity. Ideal property for someone looking for a home with the benefit of a renovation project. Business/B&B/gite potential. Beautiful setting in a small hamlet for this traditional stone farm house with at least 6 bedrooms and with several outbuildings, overlooking a stream and with land and fishing rights on the Aveyron river just 200m away. Just peace and tranquility and fishing on the doorstep.
The main house, over three floors, is ready to inhabit immediately and consists of:
• Entrance hall/ Dining Room
• Kitchen with windows overlooking the front courtyard
• 6 Bedrooms
• 1 further room
• 1 en-suite shower room
• 2 additional shower rooms
• 1 cellar
• Grounds extending to 6601m2 including 5654m2 of land, mainly trees, bordering the Aveyron river with fishing rights.
• 2 Large barns
• Small Stone building
• Old Bread Oven
• 3 Cellars
Charming stone country farmhouse, with several out buildings in an idyllic setting overlooking a stream and with land, 200m away bordering the Aveyron river with fishing rights, close to Belcastel.
Huge potential for this stone-built farmhouse with large living spaces and outbuildings for further development. The authentic features and different levels give the house a unique character.
Outside stairs lead up from the courtyard (100m2) to the main house.
The main house, which is perfect to inhabit immediately, boasts –
• Entrance Hall/ Dining Room (29m2).
• Kitchen (14 m2) with large windows overlooking the front courtyard.
• Lounge (19m2)
• Cellar (9m2) – could be renovated into another room
• Bedroom 1 (9 m2)
• Bedroom 2 (16 m2)
• Bedroom 3 (20 m2).
• Shower room (3m2).
• Additional room (9m2) – needs renovation
• Bedroom 4 (14 m2)
• Bedroom 5 (18m2)
• Bedroom 6 (18m2) with en-suite shower room (3m2)
• Shower room (5m2)
• Garden (500m2) – upper and lower levels - the lower level running alongside the stream, laid to lawn with tree borders and the upper level laid to lawn
• Barn 1 (64m2)
• Barn 2 (59m2)
• Small stone building (6m2) - to be renovated.
• Old Bake house (15m2), with the restoration potential to become something unique.
• 3 cellars (17m2, 17m2, 7m2) underneath the house which have the potential to be renovated. In a previous time were used for wine-making, why not again!
• Extend to 947m2 around the property.
• Additional land of 5654m2, mainly trees, is 200m away bordering the Aveyron river with associated fishing rights.
The Aveyron is a delightful and un-spoilt department of France, the area is beautiful, with landscapes of forests, undulating hills, rivers and wild flowers. The Aveyron is also famed for its lovely towns and villages, with many villages boasting the accolade of being amongst the most beautiful in France.
The transport network is excellent, with easy access to motorways and rail travel. The area is also well located for the airports of Toulouse, Brive and Rodez; all within 1 to 2 hours’ drive.
Excellent shopping facilities are available in Rodez and Toulouse, with everyday shops, hospital, schools and services readily accessible.
The property is within easy reach (10 minutes drive) of Belcastel; a beautiful medieval village with cobbled streets, a lovely stone Castle and an old stone bridge. This unspoilt village is nominated as one of the "most beautiful villages of France" and is also known for it's Michelin starred restaurant and summer night markets.
There are local markets in the nearby towns and villages, including, a large Thursday market in Villefranche de Rouergue. The Villefranche market is widely popular and is incredibly busy and vibrant.
At certain times of the year there are occasional evening ‘producteurs’ markets in the surrounding towns and villages where food and wine can be bought and eaten at large trestle tables, accompanied by music and dancing; creating a lovely, welcoming, party atmosphere.
Sightseeing in the area is extensive, with opportunities to explore the dramatic castles and old ‘bastide’ towns. There are also local water sports available, including canoeing down the Gorges of the Aveyron River.
An ideal location!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.