|Price||€392 500 (HAI)**||Ref||80229DSM82|
||Dept||Tarn et Garonne|
|Surface||124 M2*||Plot Size||10460 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
One of the best settings you will find anywhere, away from the crowds and with fabulous views. This charming house offers modern updated accommodation with plenty of character. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a cosy lounge with open fireplace and a large kitchen/diner opening out on to the sunny terrace provide all you need for a perfect getaway. Space to expand, add a pool, extend the accommodation. A separate single-story barn provides workshop/storage and car parking. Well maintained gardens and woodland surround the house which is accessed via a small lane away from main roads, yet just 5 minutes drive to all amenities. Not to be missed!
This house has been in the family for many years, and now renovated to a very high standard with impeccable taste and style. You will find bigger houses, but it is the location and setting that sets this apart from anything else you will see.
INTERIOR – First Floor
• LOUNGE (28m2) with feature open fireplace
• Very spacious KITCHEN/DINER (47m2) with modern units and patio doors to terrace
• BATHROOM (7m2) - shower, bidet, WC and basin set in local stone worktop
• BEDROOM (13m2) with patio door to garden
• BEDROOM (14m2) with patio door to covered terrace
• BATHROOM (5m2) – shower, vanity unit, WC
• BEDROOM (22m2 with reduced height at sides, 11m2 above 1.8m height) with built-in wardrobes
SUN TERRACE (26m2)
CAVE storage area (25m2)
Separate GARAGE/Covered Storage totalling 40m2
LAUNDRY ROOM (3m2)
COVERED TERRACE (25m2) – useful summer dining area, or could be converted to add another bedroom
FURTHER PHOTOS AVAILABLE.
All measurements are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES