Find out more ...
€88 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||149 M2*||Plot Size||1692 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A superb price for this town house situated in a quiet location. It does need some updating, such as a new kitchen and bathroom but it is a very sound house and would make a very comfortbale family home. Most rooms have original wood flooring on the 1st floor. The sous-sol has 3 bedrooms plus a garage. It has a large garden to the rear of the property which backs onto a field, plus a garden to the side and front. It benefits from oil fuelled central heating with a relatively new boiler and it’s on mains drainage.
Situated in Ruffec, in a quiet location, yet within walking distance to all amenities including, supermarkets, weekly markets, cinema, hospital, swimming pool and train station with rail links to Poitiers and Angoulême and beyond. Poitiers (67kms), Limoges (92kms) and Bordeaux (169kms).
The property in more detail:
• A entrance area (2.7m²) with access to a WC and a shower room (4.5m²) - with shower and wash basin.
• Lounge/dining room (28m²) - A lovely bright room with doors out to the balcony to the side and a window to the rear. Original wood flooring and a corner chimney.
• Kitchen (13m²) - A blank canvas to put in the kitchen of your choice, windows to the font and the side, tiled flooring. Door leading to a staircase to the loft space which could be used for storage or another room.
• Bedroom 1 (14m²) - with wood flooring and a window to the front.
• Bedroom 2 - (12m²) - with wood flooring and a window to the rear with views of the garden.
• Open area of 20m² with staircase to 1st floor.
• Bedroom 3 (12²) - with wash basin and a window to the front.
• Bedroom 4 (13.5m²) - with a door leading out to the back garden.
• Bedroom 5 (11.5m²) - with window to the back.
• Summer kitchen/boiler room (12.5m²) - With a sink, a relatively new boiler for the oil central heating and a door to the side.
• Garage (17m²) - with garage door out to a drive, the garage also houses the oil tank.
A small garden to the front with drive leading to the garage, a garden to the side and a large back garden which backs onto a field, plenty of space for a pool.
All room sizes are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES