€247 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€233 000 without fees)
Reduction from €265,000 to €247,000
|Surface||466 M2*||Plot Size||788 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This once very popular hotel and restaurant has been closed due to retirement and the family now wish to offer it for sale.
Set in the heart of the lovely village of Barbazan, this property offers a unique business opportunity as it offers not only a bar/restaurant but also an 11-bedroom en-suite hotel with an additional separate bar and a one-bedroom gite/apartment.
Ideally located for tourists, residents, those who love outdoor activities and community groups wishing to use the facilities.
A super location for cycling, hiking, skiing, visiting historical sites, trips to Spain and with the capacity to cater for groups including weddings, birthdays and seminars.
The building requires a little modernisation in places but is a great opportunity.
There is the possibility of having half the property as a lovely family home.
• 30-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (28 km)
• 35-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (31 km)
Set in a beautiful village with access to all the different activities the mountains offer, this hotel/bar/restaurant is in the right place to offer its new owner great business potential.
Situated on the ground floor, the bar/restaurant has the following:
• Professionally equipped kitchen
• WC (wash basin area and 2 toilets - one with disabled access)
• Bar/restaurant area with tiled floor and three sets of patio doors leading out on to terrace areas
• Utility area (washing area, vegetable preparation area, freezer area and 3 other spaces for food preparation and storage)
• Boiler room
• Space to conform with health and safety legislation
The hotel has its own separate entrance and is situated over two floors joined by a lovely wooden staircase. The hotel accommodation consists of:
• 11 bedrooms, each with private shower rooms (one has a bath), television and telephone sockets
• Bar with separate WC, beautiful wooden floor and patio doors leading out to the front of property.
• Large lounge with fireplace, original wooden floor and double doors leading into the corridor
• Laundry Room
• Terrace (some bedrooms open out on to the terrace area)
• Corridor with storage cupboard and public telephone
It would be very easy to split the hotel and have the stone building as a family home and retain the bedrooms on the terrace and over the restaurant as the hotel making the price for both extremely attractive.
This accommodation would benefit from modernisation and comprises:
• Separate WC
• Tiled floor throughout this accommodation
Separate boiler, gas and electricity meters to the rest of the accommodation.
The entrance to the hotel is extremely pretty with lovely views.
At the rear, there is a:
• spacious courtyard area with two large retractable freestanding awnings an outdoor seating for the bar/restaurant
• large side terrace running the full length of the bar/restaurant
• smaller terrace with doors into the front of the bar
All the furniture, furnishings and fittings are included in the price.
Barbazan is just over an hour to Toulouse airport and under an hour to Tarbes/Lourdes airport.
The motorway running from coast to coast (A64) is just a 10-minute drive away and the local train station again is only 10 minutes away.
There is a large commercial centre 5 minutes from the village and St Gaudens has a full range of shops, services, cinema and restaurants.
For Sports enthusiasts, there is a golf course 15 minutes away, skiing 35 minutes and cycle and walking routes as you walk out of the door.
More photographs are available upon request.
This is a great price for a fantastic opportunity to have your own bar/hotel/restaurant in the heart of the Midi Pyrenees.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : We are in the process of updating all DPE test.