€285 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
SAINT GERVAIS LES BAINS
|Surface||80 M2*||Outside Space||280 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This spacious apartment is a rare find with a private garden and right in the centre of St Gervais . With a great living room opening onto the garden, 2 bedrooms inc one en suite, and a cabine room there is plenty of space for the family to enjoy holidays or for year round living. With a central position, he quality and the size it will make a great investment as a rental property.
The apartment is located on the garden level of the fully renovated building which benefits from private parking and secure access.
- Entrance with large hallway including a very large storage room with space for boots, shoes, coats etc
- open plan living room with:
- large lounge with direct access to the easily maintained garden
- fully fitted kitchen built by a local craftsman, and competed with Bosch appliances. Direct access to the garden /decking
- dining area with access to the decking with external dining and barbeque area
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with large dressing area with full height wardrobes and an en suite shower and washbasin. French doors give direct access to the garden
- bedroom 2 with twin beds and large wardrobes, balcony doors give direct access to the garden
- family bathroom with bath, vanity unit and WC
- separate WC
- large cabine style room currently used as an office /fitness room and utility room.
- in the garden there is a storage area great for bikes, garden equipment etc
- the apartment is sold with a privet parking space and has use of a private ski locker.
- the garden is easily maintained and a real suntrap facing east, south and west. The views stretch to the top of the St Gervais /Les Houches ski area, to the Domes de Miages with its glaciers to the Mont Joly at the top of the Evasion Mont Blanc ski area, and to the Aravis with the stunning sunsets.
Annual changes approx 1620€ inc general costs, cold water, management fees.
Taxe Fonciere: 820€
Taxe d'Habitation: 1573€
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself at the heart of the system. The Tramway de Mont Blanc, just 250m from the property takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley. In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive . Transfer buses also run to St Gervais station year round. With 2 Michelin rated restaurants and two 4 star hotels under construction , St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps!
take a look at St Gervais and the area on this great virtual tour - don't miss the summer version! http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES