|Price||€795 000 (HAI)**||Ref||79668AM74|
SAINT GERVAIS LES BAINS
|Surface||150 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This traditional chalet is ideally located in a peaceful setting between the historic market town of St Gervais, and the Bettex ski area at 1400m wtih direct access into the 3rd largest ski area in France , the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes for all levels as well as 5 snowparks and great off piste.
The chalet is set in a private driveway with a lovely garden , and is laid out over 3 levels as follows:
Ground floor :
- main entrance with very large hallway with plenty of space for winter gear, boots, shoes , helmets et al
- double bedroom with ensuite shower , separate WC
- stairs to the upper floor , garden level
- there is a large garage on this level with able room for bike and ski storage as well as space for a large car.
- large living room with lounge with fireplace and large picture windows looking a Mont Blanc
- dining area with direct access to the balcony
- fully equipped open plan kitchen
- separate pantry area.
- leading directly from the kitchen is a large conservatory with fantastic views of Mont Blanc and direct access to the garden
- across the whole width of the living room there is a balcony with a large square terrace to one side, again looking straight at Mont Blanc and with a dining area and outdoor lounge.
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room on this level . Separate WC
On this level there are 2 bedrooms:
- To the front is a large room with a double and 2 single beds, as well as plenty of storage .
- The second bedroom is a good sized double or town bedded room
- bathroom with WC
- small attic providing great storage.
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself in the centre of the circuit. The tramway du Mont Blanc takes you up to the Col de Voza where you can ski the Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley.
In the summer months there is a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins drive (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 90km away and an easy motorway drive . Transfers buses also run to St Gervais station year round. With it's first Michelin starred restaurant, Le Folie Douce, bar and club on the slopes and two 4 star hotels under construction St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps!
Take a look at the 360 tours for both winter and summer showing the ski area and the walking trials http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES