|Price||€85 000 (HAI)**||Ref||79585LRB36|
TOURNON ST MARTIN
|Surface||55 M2*||Plot Size||1770 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom house on one level with open plan living/dining and kitchen. Set in just under 0.5 acre of enclosed garden with mature trees, a large barn and other outbuildings. In a quiet hamlet just outside the village of Lingé. Situated in the Parc regional de la Brenne, 16km north of the town of ‘le Blanc’.
House was renovated in 2009 and only used for short holidays since. It is in immaculate condition and all the rooms are on one level, there is no work to do and ready to enjoy.
It has full double glazing, insulated, the tiled floor runs throughout the property. All interior doors are bespoke ledge and brace doors. There are electric thermostatic radiators in each room and an electric radiator/towel rail in bathroom. 200L hot water boiler and an air ventilation system (VMC) in each room.
It would be fairly easy to convert the top floor above the main living area into a further bedroom perhaps with an en-suite bathroom as there is plenty of head height on this level and it has a solid terracotta floor. Also there is an opening at the rear for a window or dormer.
Set in a quiet hamlet of twelve houses. The double entrance gates bring you into the garden and the main entrance door and most of the windows open onto the garden.
Entry through double glazed door to:
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen area (24m2) windows to garden and rear of house. Kitchen with modern white gloss units and wooden worktops. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven and electric ceramic hob. Washing machine. Large breakfast bar 1.2 m wide and 2.2 long with matching cupboards underneath and wooden worktop seats four comfortable for meals. Doors to:
• Bedroom 1 (13 m2) Window to garden
• Bedroom 2 (9.6 m2) Window to garden
• Bathroom (5.25 m2) Window to rear with obscured glass. Large corner shower unit with massage jets, hand shower and rain shower and radio. Sink and toilet. Large double cupboard with shelving and also with electric hot water boiler 200L.
• 1770 m2 of land (just under 0.5 acre) comprising grass and flower borders with mature trees.
• Barn (34 m2) stone barn with slate roof in good structural condition and roof looks good structurally too. Double height of 4 meters to the top of the walls.
• Garage (28 m2) in a metal construction and wooden garage door attached to end of barn
• Garden shed (17 m2) with double wooden doors
• Garden shed (2.3 m2)
• Entrance gates, land fully fenced with large parking area.
• Well . Old well with ancient metal pump. (pump currently doesn’t work but could be restored)
The property is situated in the countryside in a small hamlet of about 12 houses. It is in the regional park of Brenne. The area is very pretty with swimming lakes and fantastic for cycling and rambling. It is a 10 minutes drive to Tournon-Saint-Martin where there a local amenities, boulangerie, small shop, pharmacy and post office. The town of Le Blanc is 16km and Yzeures-sur-Creuse 19km where there are the larger Supermarkets and Hospitals.
The nearest airports are Poitiers 75km or Châteauroux 52km. Limoges airport is only about 90 minutes drive approximately 112km. The A20 autoroute is 40 km.
To drive to Calais it takes approximately 6 hours and the ports of Le Havre and Caen are about a 4 hours drive.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : We are in the process of updating all DPE test.