€212 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€200 000 without fees)
Reduction from €245,000 to €212,000
|Surface||125 M2*||Plot Size||820 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in the centre of a lovely Pyrenean village close to wonderful walks, mountain bike routes, tour de France climbs and only a short drive to a wonderful little lake, this beautiful cottage would make a perfect main residence or holiday home.
Completely enclosed with a lovely garden, terrace and balcony the house is only 1h 15 mins to Toulouse International Airport and less than an hour to Tarbes/Lourdes Airport.
Bagneres de Luchon with its spa, ski resort and wide range of activities is only 29km and the famous cathedral and walled village of St Bertrand just 14 km.
The property has been tastefully renovated with beautiful designer, handmade doors and staircase. The rooms have all been replastered with new insulation.
The property has a gate entrance and pebble-stone driveway leading through to the south facing terrace and garden.
The entrance door to the property leads into the hallway and to the hand-made staircase and storage cupboard. This beautiful staircase turns and leads to the first-floor accommodation.
To the right of the hallway is the living room with a new floor, insert fireplace and large double-glazed windows providing lots of light into this area and which overlook the terrace and garden.
To the left of the hallway is the fully equipped, authentic country kitchen with a large wooden mantel, cream Jotul wood burner, fitted country-style units, wooden floor and wide windows again providing lots of light into this pretty room.
The kitchen has a:
• Pyrolyse Bosch Oven (self-cleaning)
• Extractor hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
All included in the price of the property.
Climb the stairs and you will be surprised by the size and scope of the accommodation on this level. To one side is:
• Bedroom 3 with original flooring and exposed beams
• Shower room with tiled mosaic floor, shower, sink, bidet, Velux window and half tiled walls.
• Separate WC with wooden floor
The other side of the house has two corridors leading into
• Bedroom 2 with a door leading into the bathroom and two windows overlooking the garden
• The main bedroom, previously the barn, with new floor, exposed beams, built-in wardrobe, double glazed patio doors out on to the balcony/terrace and a door leading into the bathroom
• A lovely spacious bathroom with original floor, large free-standing bath, 2 wash basins, a bidet, towel radiator and WC. Patio doors out on to the balcony make this a fabulous room to relax whilst bathing.
A trap door leads up into the attic area.
One of the lovely things about house is the little nooks and crannies, making it an interesting design with lots of private spaces to relax.
The large terrace is south-facing. Steps lead up to the balcony and terrace on the first floor with access to the bathroom and main bedroom.
A gate leads into the jacuzzi/plunge pool area, situated in a private corner with stairs leading down into the main garden. All the technical aspects of the pool are easily accessed underneath. This is the perfect place to cool down on hot Summer days and has its own decking/seating area.
The garden is completely enclosed and to one side is the garden shed/storage.
To the side of the terrace a separate door leads into the boiler/laundry room and workshop with water electricity. Included in the property price is the washing machine, deep freezer and tumble dryer all located in this area.
Next to this space is the garage/storage and wood store area.
Ideally located to access all the region has to offer:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, horse-riding and fishing
• Animal park, adventure park
• Spas (Luchon and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
• 30-minutes to Spain (large choice of restaurants and shops)
• 15-minutes to nearest large supermarket.
The village is very easy to reach being:
• 25-minutes to the motorway
• 25-minutes to the local train station (it is possible to take public transport to Toulouse airport if required)
This really is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a fully renovated property with a lovely garden, jacuzzi pool, in a super location with no work required.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : We are in the process of updating all DPE test.