€355 950 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€339 000 without fees)
Reduction from €372,750 to €355,950
|Surface||84 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Renovated East facing ground floor apartment with 2 bedrooms, open kitchen, sunny lounge with very high ceiling (4m20), air-con and brick decoration, utility room, bathroom, office with wooden beamed ceiling, cellar and car parking space. Situated on an inner courtyard so no noise from the street. Many shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance.
Here are the key features of this unusual property:
• Bright, facing East and with a very high ceiling in the lounge (4m20).
• Quiet, away from the road, off an inner courtyard.
• Air-con/heating in the lounge.
• Upstairs corridor and mezzanine office overlooking lounge.
• Electric heating.
• Wooden beams on ceiling of mezzanine office and bedrooms.
• Lovely old brick decoration on exterior office and lounge wall.
• Wooden floor in bedroom 2, mezzanine office and corridor; carpet in bedroom 1.
• Tiled floor in lounge, kitchen, utility room and WC.
• Digicode for front door of building.
• Car parking space just in front, included in monthly building management costs (100 EUR).
• Cellar of 16 m².
• Built in 1930s (since renovated).
The front door of the apartment is on the East side and the apartment opens out into the bright and spacious lounge (37.7 m²) and open kitchen (8.08 m²) which is under the 2nd floor (about 1m90 high). There is a door leading out to the courtyard. The kitchen has oven, gas stove, sink and cupboards.
A WC (1.7 m²) is next to the kitchen on the left, followed by a utility room (5.93 m²) which has a sink and the hot water tank.
A wooden staircase leads up to the mezzanine level from opposite the front door. The first room on the first floor is currently being used as an office (11.3 m²).
The corridor runs along the mezzanine floor from left to right. The first room is bedroom 2 (6.89 m²) which has a built-in dressing room. The bathroom (4.11 m²) is next which has a bath, WC, porcelain tiles, marble washbasin, small cupboards and coloured glass decoration. Bedroom 1 (9.31 m²) is at the end of the corridor and has a curtain separating it from the corridor and fabric on the walls.
Walking distances to local attractions:
• Massena metro station (line A to Hôtel de Ville, Bellecour and Perrache): 300m.
• Brotteaux metro station (line B to Part Dieu, Saxe Gambetta, Jean Macé, Gerland): 550m.
• Cours Vitton, the best known shopping street in the 6th arrondissement: 190m.
• UGC Astoria Cinema, with many films in original version: 270m.
• Monoprix supermarket: 280m.
• Le Splendid Restaurant (by famous chef, Georges Blanc): 450m.
• Lycée du Parc (Park High School): 550m.
• Montessori school: 350m.
• Parc de la Tête d’Or (boating lake, jogging paths, rose garden, greenhouses, free zoo, childrens’ games and play areas, grass lawns for sport or picnics, snacks, restaurants): 650m.
• Les Halles de Paul Bocuse (famous indoor food market with shops and restaurants): 800m.
• Part Dieu train station & shopping centre (including cinemas and restaurants): 850m.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES