€325 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€310 000 without fees)
Reduction from €367,000 to €325,000
BAGNERES DE LUCHON
|Surface||269 M2*||Plot Size||1103 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Location, location, location – they do not come any better than this and with a large private garden and views of Venasque!!
This is an excellent price for a large house, with a private garden yet in the heart of Luchon, the Queen of the Pyrenees. Just a 5-minute walk and you are on the main avenue with shops, services, restaurants and the spa.
A beautiful family home which could easily be adapted to welcome guests and generate income.
• Less than 1 km to the ski lift for Superbagneres Ski Resort
• 25-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski resort (15 km)
• Ski hire and equipment shops
• Outside ice skating rink at Christmas and New Year
• Thermal spa
Situated in a private, enclosed garden, this is a perfect family property but has the flexibility to be a
• Bed and breakfast
• Home with one or two apartments
• Home with an apartment and bed and breakfast
• Home and a workshop……. there are many possibilities
Just a 5-minute walk to the centre of Bagneres de Luchon with a large choice of restaurants, bars and activities, it is in a superb location.
The property has electric shutters on all windows, double glazing, superb views of the mountains, lots of mature trees, shrubs and plants in the garden.
Electric gates open into a beautiful private driveway and garden with the sound of running water from the nearby river.
As you face the property there are several entrances to the property:
• To the left is the main entrance
• Two large patio doors open into the large room (currently used for yoga) and the office
• An additional patio door gives separate access to the workshop.
The main door leads into an entrance hallway with the staircase leading up to the first floor. A door goes into a long hallway providing access to the various rooms on the ground floor:
• Bedroom 1 with a window overlooking the garden
• Bedroom 2 overlooks the side of the house
• Bedroom 3 is a lovely room with a door into a private shower room (WC, wash basin and Italian shower)
• Bedroom 4 is currently used as an office. This is a spacious room with large sliding door wardrobes and a patio door opening out onto the garden
• Large room currently used for yoga but with many possibilities having a high ceiling, patio doors and large windows providing lots of natural light. This would make a perfect lounge and breakfast room for a bed and breakfast.
• Boiler room/laundry
• Bathroom (fully tiled with a large bath/shower, WC and wash basin)
• Small store room – a ideal space for storing cleaning equipment, bed linen etc
• Workshop/studio with water with patio door into the garden. This room would make a lovely summer kitchen.
• Wine cave
• Hallway to the rear of the house with access to the wood store
The ground floor could be transformed into two apartments for holiday or permanent rent, a bed and breakfast or a combination of the two. The first floor could become private owner accommodation and separate from guest rooms.
Access to the first floor can be via the internal staircase from the entrance hall or via the external steps leading up to the spacious first floor, south facing terrace with wonderful views of Venasque and other surrounding mountains. A patio door opens into the first-floor accommodation:
• Dining room with a working fireplace and sliding patio door out on to the terrace
• Open, fully equipped kitchen leading from the dining room (oven, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor hood, refrigerator and microwave)
• Lounge measuring 40 m2 with a large working fireplace and two large windows, one overlooking the garden and the other the terrace.
The hallway provides access to:
• Staircase down to the main entrance
• Bedroom 5 overlooking the garden with an alcove (hanging space and shelving)
• Bedroom 6 currently used as a dressing room with views of the mountain facing onto the cul-de-sac.
• Shower room with double wash basin, tiled walls and floor, shower and WC
There is a trap door in the ceiling of the hallway with a drop-down ladder that leads up to the attic that covers the length of the house providing lots of storage space.
The garden is pretty and private with sufficient space to add a swimming pool.
On hot Summer days, there is a seating area under the terrace that provides shade.
The garage has space for one car with a first-floor area for storage and there is space for an additional 3 cars on the driveway.
Bagneres de Luchon is a charming and charismatic spa town and ski location with cafes, bars, restaurants, casino, boutiques, golf course, lake and a range of outdoor activities on offer including:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoe walking and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Golf, tennis, climbing wall and Segway.
Luchon is a renowned spa resort with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool.
From Luchon you can go over the Col de Portillon and cross into Spain and visit the pretty little village of Bossost and the new park where you can observe the different animals of the region in their natural habitat.
If you are looking for a spacious family home or a business opportunity in the heart of the Pyrenees, then this house could be perfect for you. Bagneres de Luchon is known as the “Queen of the Pyrenees”. An elegant and beautiful spa town with parks, a lake, a casino and a fabulous choice of cafes and restaurants.
An amazing price for a large property in lovely condition with an attractive façade of wood and stone, situated in a quieter part of this popular spa town and with business potential.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES