Find out more ...
€88 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 10 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€80 000 without fees)
ST GILLES VIEUX MARCHE
||Dept||Cotes d Armor|
|Surface||78 M2*||Plot Size||1681 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Not far from lac de Guerlédan and Mur de Bretagne this lovely home, offers peace tranquillity and great views, two bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms, a large attic offers the possibility of a third bedroom. Exellent value property with lovely views in beautiful surroundings
This detached house comprises:
Entry via the glass door into
• ENTRANCE HALL: 4.04m x 3.32m, tiled floor, radiator, door leading to
• WC: with hand wash basin, tiled floor.
• KITCHEN: 3.68m x2.46m, Fitted kitchen including oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, large window to the rear of the property with shutters, lino tiles to the floor, tiled splash backs and worktops, radiator.
• BEDROOM 1: 2.91m x 3.54m, large window to the rear with shutters, wall lights, carpet floor covering en-suite shower room with wash basin and WC.
• LOUNGE: 5.97m x 3.92m, Double glazed window to the front of the property and large double glazed patio door to the front of the property both with shutters, wood burning stove, radiator, tiled floor window to the side.
From the lounge into
• BEDROOM 2: 4.01m x 3.81m, large double glazed patio door window with shutters to the front of the property giving way to fantastic views over the countryside carpet floor covering, radiator, en-suite bathroom, with bath and shower over, wash basin and WC. The en-suites are fine, but could do with modernising in the future.
ATTIC 6.00m x 10.40m
Ample private parking. Garage workshop area with stairs to an attic area which could be converted to further accommodation if required. Private gardens with established trees. All measurements are approximate. The road passing the house is due to be pedestrianised in the future and access for residents only.
The property is situated in a beautiful part of central Brittany with both the spectacular north coast and the gentler south coast within easy driving distance. If you don’t want to travel too far for your swim, the Lac de Guerlédan with its artificial beaches and water sports centre is a mere 10 minutes away (12 km). The ferry ports of Roscoff (134 km) and St Malo (132 km) are about one and a half hours drive as are the airports at Rennes (118 km), Dinard (121 km) and Brest (134 km).
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES