€619 500 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €625,000 to €619,500
|Surface||126 M2*||Plot Size||820 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautiful 2007 property with 4 bedrooms, bathroom, wet room, spacious lounge, American kitchen, utility room, cellar, storage room and large sunny garden with pool, stone barbecue and 3 terraces. Ideal for a family. Quiet area. Shops and schools 500 metres away on foot. Sports centre just opposite.
The distinguishing features of this lovely property:
• Bright and sunny 2008 villa decorated in a Mediterranean style with upmarket fittings.
• Secluded, surrounded by fences or trees on all sides.
• Calm, with very little passing traffic and in a quiet neighbourhood.
• Spacious lounge-dining room, garden and terrace facing South.
• American kitchen with access to terrace.
• Stone tiled floor in lounge, kitchen, corridor, bathroom, utility room and 3 bedrooms; stone floor in 4th bedroom and wet room; wooden floor in cellar.
• Walls painted with modern, high quality paint.
• Under-floor heating with individual control for each room.
• Remote controlled electric shutters outside most windows.
• Numerous fitted cupboards provide lots of storage space.
• Adjustable, with the possibility of knocking down interior walls to enlarge the lounge; the 4th bedroom in converted garage has separate access from outside as well as from inside via the lounge.
• Individual drainage.
• High level of security: videophone for opening gates of front garden, interior and exterior alarms.
• The entrance of the house opens out into the spacious lounge-dining room (54.62 m²) which is very bright and sunny thanks to its South orientation and its high ceiling (2m80). There is a wooden fan on the ceiling. Double glass doors lead to the garden, terraces and swimming pool.
• An American kitchen (12.05 m²) is to the left, also with access to the garden via a single glass door.
• A utility room and cellar (4.29 m²), both with water access and shelves are off the kitchen to the left. The boiler (2015) is in the utility room.
• There is a storage room (about 5 m²), useful for the swimming pool material for example, after the cellar.
• The 4th bedroom (20.53 m²), in what used to be the garage, has an en-suite wet room (3.14 m²) with Italian shower, heated towel rail and separate WC, shelves, built-in cupboards and glass doors leading to the front garden. One brick decorated wall and some marble add an upmarket touch to this room.
• A corridor of 4.31 m² leads off the lounge to the right and the main bedroom (13.07 m²) on the left which has an en-suite bathroom (8.3 m²) with bath, Italian shower and 2 washbasins and dressing room (4.86 m²). Glass doors open out into the garden.
• Bedroom 2 (13.25 m²) is opposite the main bedroom and has built-in cupboards and wooden shutters on the windows, looking out on the front garden.
• Bedroom 1 (12.94 m²) is at the end of the corridor and also has built-in cupboards and wooden shutters overlooking the front garden.
• A WC (1.62 m²) and washbasin is to the right of the front door on entering the villa.
The outside space of this property has several different areas and atmospheres, providing opportunities for relaxation and entertainment throughout the year.
The terrace just outside the lounge, complete with top quality parasols made with Australian palm, is perfect for al fresco dining and drinks.
A second terrace (about 9 m²), in the middle of the garden, is built on a slate floor and is ideal for warmer evenings as shade is provided by a large fir tree.
A stone barbecue and oven (with night light) are to the left of the main terrace, practical for summer entertaining. Grass lawns are between these two terraces and a wooden chalet (about 15 m²) at the side of the house provides storage space.
Another small terrace, with Australian palm parasols is situated in front of the main bedroom.
The salt water swimming pool (8m x 4m) is in the middle of the garden and requires very little maintenance. An Italian shower, next to the pool, is practical, avoiding having to go back inside to shower after swimming. There is a remote control electric cover for the pool.
The garden has several fascinating features: 5 small palm trees and fruit trees - fig tree, apricot tree, banana tree and an olive tree !
The front driveway provides space for 3 cars; there is more parking space (5 spaces) in front of the double wooden gates.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES