€249 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€235 000 without fees)
Reduction from €285,000 to €249,000
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||5912 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Bungalow built in 2010 with 3 bedrooms (master en-suite), open plan living/dining/ kitchen. Utility room. Underfloor heating throughout and log burner. Large garage plus separate workshop which could be converted into further accommodation. Terrace. Set in over 1 acre on the edge of the village of Payrac. 15 km to Gourdon and 15km to Souillac, in the north of ‘Le Lot’ close to the Dordogne.
House built in 2010. Mainly on one level, the property has tiled floors with underfloor heating throughout the property. There is a log burner in the lounge. It offers open plan living with a bright and light feel. Double glazing throughout
Main entrance double glazed door to:
• Hallway (13 m2) which leads to open plan lounge / dining / kitchen:
• Open plan dining (21 m2) double sliding doors to garden terrace and window to side.
• Kitchen (8.2 m2) range of wall and base units. Integral fridge freezer, oven and microwave. Electric hob with extractor hood. Modern style units in beige colour, tiled splashbacks. Window above sink to front. Door to:
• Utility and store room (4.2 m2) window to front.
From the dining area there are 3 steps up to the lounge area
• Lounge (30 m2) Triple aspect with double sliding doors to tiled terrace area at end of the house. Window to the side and two feature windows on either side of the log burner.
From the dining area there is a wooden stairway to small room on upper floor
• Upper floor office area (5.6 m2) with built in cupboards for storage and windows to either side.
From the entrance hallway there are doors leading of to:
• Master bedroom (17 m2) double sliding doors to terrace/rear garden. Door to:
• Ensuite to master bedroom (4 m2) WC, sink and shower cubicle. Window to rear.
• Bedroom 2 (11.6 m2) Double sliding doors to terrace/rear garden
• Bedroom 3 (9 m2) Double sliding doors to front
• Bathroom (5 m2) Bath, sink, separate shower cubicle, WC. Tiled floor and walls.
• Cloakroom (1.2 m2) WC & sink
• 5912 m2 of land, comprising grass and flower borders and terrace areas, electric lighting. All around the house there is a mixture of tiled terrace, a large tiled terrace and wooden decking.
• Parking: The front of the property has a shingle driveway with room for plenty of cars
• Garage (22 m2) Electric up and over doors with remote control. Electrics and lighting
• Workshop (22 m2) This area has a lot of potential as either further accommodation or a studio/workshop. It is next to the garage with double glazed French doors.
The property is situated in the countryside in a hamlet with views of the surrounding countryside. It is close to the village of Payrac where there are local amenities, boulangerie, small shop, pharmacy and health care centre. The town of Gourdon is 15 km and Souillac is 15 km where there are the larger Supermarkets and Hospitals. The property is 36 km from Brive airport and 108 km from Bergerac airport. Toulouse airport is approximately 162km. The A20 autoroute is 16 km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES