Find out more ...
|Surface||428 M2*||Plot Size||155000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
35 mn to BORDEAUX, BEAUTIFUL VINEYARD WITH 14,5 ha of vines making a tasty and award winning wine AOC COTES DE BOURG. Cuvier and winery equipment in top condition. Established customer base. Beautiful Mansion of 428 m² - Ideal for B&B/gite – 16,5 ha in total
Superbly located in the rolling hills, all in one block, this vineyard benefits from an exceptional terroir (altitude, exposure)
* 14,5 hectares of vines AOC COTES DE BOURG very well maintained whose 1.16 ha rented (en fermage).
* Total property surfce: 16.76 ha
* Free AOC land : 1.32 ha
* Excellent soil : clay-limestone
* Grape varieties : 90 % Merlot / / 10 % Cabernet Franc & Cabernet Sauvignon
* Average age :30 Years old
* Density : 5000 vines per ha
* Plantation rights : 1,32 ha
* Immaculate Cuvier (287 m²) fully equipped and compliant- in EXCELLENT condition - capacity : 2534 hl
* Ageeing chai (49 m²) – with 160 hl of wine in barrels
* 2 storage rooms (77 and 84 m²)
* Shed for machinery (233 m²)
* Garage (46 m²)
* Tasting room (92 m²)
* Average of annual production hectolitres : 680 hl (90000 bottles)
* Good quality red/rosé wine – good reputation (medals)
* Sales to private customers (10%) and merchants (90%)
* 3 brands registered
Imposing Mansion with character and originial features. Good business opportunity for B&B.
420 m² living space divided in two parts :
Renovated part :
- Entrance / office (16 m²)
- Dining roomwith beautiful tapestries and marble fireplace (36 m²)
- Living room(27 m²)
- Fitted kitchen (31 m²) – laundry (27 m²)
- At the first floor, large ensuite with bathroom (48 m²), Ensuite with shower room (36 m²), 1 bedroom, office
140 m²to renovate, easy to accomodate into a 4 bedroom gite
35 Mn to BORDEAUX, LIBOURNE,
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES
Gironde is the largest french department with 2170 miles of rivers and 72 miles of fine coastline, and thanks to Bordeaux is home to 1.3 million people. It is named after the estuary that was formed by the Garonne and Dordogne rivers. The department is most famous for its sandy beaches, delectable mussels and fine wines. Summer is hot, with the occasional storm and Winter is usually mild.
Bordeaux is the capital of the department and also where the main wine industry is located. Being a bustling, cosmopolitan city, it contrasts with the traditional atmosphere found in wine-producing communities. The city has an elegant shopping centre, including the longest shopping street in Europe, and many great restaurants. The port town of Langon is located to the south of Bordeaux and is the highest point on the river Garonne, and the area has many stunning villages including St Emilion with chic, boutique shopping and wonderful vineyard scenery.
The Aquitaine Atlantic coast attracts a number of surfers, and is considered to be the best surfing spot due to its high waves. The Bassin d'Arcachon offers a more relaxing experience, and if you like mussels this area produces France's fourth largest supply.
British Airways, Flybe, Easyjet and Air France all fly to Bordeaux from most UK airports. The TGV can also get from Bordeaux to Paris in under 4 hours.