Find out more ...
€278 250 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€265 000 without fees)
Reduction from €312,700 to €278,250
CHANTEMERLE SUR LA SOIE
|Surface||410 M2*||Plot Size||3636 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Very large character stone house (410m2) in small, quiet hamlet between Tonnay Boutonne and St. Jean D’Angely.
Good condition throughout with mix of modern renovation and character retention.
7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 en-suite upstairs. Downstairs 4 reception rooms, kitchen / diner, large entrance hall and large garage.
Nice gardens front, rear, and side.
Large gite (200m2) to renovate.
Very economic aerothermal heating system.
5 minutes to small town with good commerce, 10 minutes to large town with all commerce.
The property consists of :-
• Entrance Hall
• Living room
• Kitchen / Diner
• 3rd Reception room
• 4th Reception room
• 2 staircases
• 7 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 3 wc
• Gardens – large front and rear
• Garage (multiple cars)
• Boiler room
• Gite for renovation
• Aerothermal heat pump for heating (mix of underfloor and radiators) and hot water
• Oil boiler for back-up
• Double glazing
Ground Floor :-
• Entrance Hall (23m2), with beams, woodburner and feature staircase, doors to wc, Lounge, and Kitchen / Diner, and Garage
• wc (2m2)
• Lounge (36m2), with fireplace and beams
• Kitchen / Diner (23m2), beams, underfloor heating, fireplace, access to Living Room
• Living Room (52m2), with fireplace, wide french doors to front, patio doors to rear, part double height ceiling, access to 3rd Reception room, and staircase to first floor
• 3rd Reception room (11m2), access to 4th Reception room
• 4th Reception room (66m2), door to front, patio doors to rear, huge room lending itself to variety of potential uses :- functions / games / gym / music / etc
• Garage (75m2 including boiler room), with space for multiple cars
First Floor :-
• Mezzanine Landing area (25m2) with doors to :-
o Bedroom (22m2)
o Bedroom (17m2)
o Bedroom (16m2), with en-suite shower (3m2)
o Bedroom (15m2)
o Bathroom (8.5m2)
• Original Landing area with doors to :-
o Bedroom (20m2)
o Bedroom (24m2)
o Bedroom (12m2)
o Bathroom (11.5m2)
o Ground Floor (120m2)
o First Floor (80m2)
o Double garage (open fronted)
(full internal renovation required)
• Front Garden (>1000m2), private with side entrance from road, terrace, lawn, trees, and well. Potential to install a swimming pool.
• Side garden
• Rear Garden (>1,500m2), private, mainly lawn, plus well
• Gated side entrance for vehicles at rear of main house and front of Gite
• Garage doors to road
o Excellent modern heat pump for economic heating, with oil boiler back-up
o Double glazing throughout
Local amenities :-
• Very short drive to Tonnay Boutonne (co-op, baker, butcher, newsagent / tabac, pharmacy, hotel / restaurant, hairdresser, doctors, school, church, other commerce), plus the river
• St Jean D’Angely large historic town with all commerce and tourist / pleasure amenities is 10 minutes away
• Rochefort large historic naval town with all commerce and many tourist / pleasure amenities is about 20 minutes away
• motorway access 10 minutes
• La Rochelle with its Airport and TGV station about 45 minutes away
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES