Find out more ...
|Price||€490 000 (HAI)**||Ref||73655JCI69A1|
|Surface||73 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Brand new 4th floor flat with balcony close to metro Garibaldi, bus stops and parks. Garage possible for 18 000 euros more.
Schools, crèches and university close by. 10 minutes on foot to the Rhône river and 15-20 minutes to place Bellecour, in the centre of Lyon. (or 2 metro stops). 5 minutes from direct metro to Part Dieu train station and shopping centre. Available in 4th quarter 2018.
The apartment has the following distinguishing features:
• Quiet, situated away from the road.
• Double glazing.
• Gas heating with boiler; thermostats on radiators.
• Stone tile floor in the lounge, corridor, kitchen, WC and bathroom.
• Porcelain tiles on the walls in the bathroom and WC.
• Cupboard, washbasin, mirror, drawers, lights and heated towel rail in bathroom.
• Wooden floor in the bedrooms.
• Several built-in cupboards.
• Tilting blinds outside the windows.
• Car park in basement with door operated by remote control.
• Energy efficient, with reduced consumption of heating and lighting.
On entering the apartment on the South side, the corridor (10.15 m²) leads to a WC (1.80 m²) on the right and bedroom 3 on the left (9.55 m²). The lounge and open kitchen (24.05 m²) are straight ahead, opposite the entrance.
Both bedroom 3 and the lounge have access to the West facing balcony (14.75 m²) via glass doors.
Bedroom 1 (11.45 m²) and bedroom 2 (10.55 m²) are opposite the WC.
The bathroom (4.95 m²) is in the corner of the apartment, at the end of the corridor.
The St Louis area is a very popular area with families thanks to its friendly three-times-a-week market, children-friendly shops (including children’s hairdresser, baby shop and coffee-shop for mothers and children) and its close proximity to the amazing Blandan Park which has a very large, wooden climbing facility, slides, skate-park, games and sports facilities as well as large grass lawns and seating areas, ideal for summer picnics. There is also a small park with games, very close to this development as well as basketball courts. There are excellent bakeries, butchers, cheese-shops, restaurants and supermarkets very close to the apartment.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.