€359 950 (HAI)**
Reduction from €455,800 to €359,950
|Surface||210 M2*||Plot Size||2669 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A stone house dating from the 16th century. Ground floor with an entrance hall, a kitchen, a dining/ living room, an office space, a bedroom, a shower room, a separate toilet. A first floor under the roof with two bedrooms, another large bathroom with shower, a toilet, a mezzanine, a spare room to develop. A complete basement with wine cellar, boiler room and a laundry room. A separate double garage of 41m2. A semi-detached barn of 100m2. A pretty mature garden around. In a village
This imposing house has:
- An underground double garage
- A full size basement
- A loft furnished with taste
- A beautiful view of the village
- A large garden with flowers and trees
The house includes:
On the ground floor:
- Main entrance (8.00m2) with vitrified floor, exposed beams with ceruse finish paintwork between the beams.
- Fully fitted kitchen made with chestnut (23.50m2) with a large stone fireplace and a stove, dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer, extractor hood. Exposed beams, vitrified parquet flooring with partially laminated flooring
- Dinning / living room (24.60m2) with exposed stone wall, fireplace in briquette with insert, built-in cupboard with oak door, two recesses in the stone wall and wooden lintels.
- Office with access to the basement and upper floor via a staircase in light oak (27.30m2) with beams, stone walls andbuilt-in cupboard in the fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 (24.80m2) with decorative fireplace.
- Shower room (4.20m2) and separate toilet (1.30m2).
Upstairs: on wooden screed with laminate floor
- Bedroom 2 (16.90m2) with wardrobe, Velux with blackout curtain and attic window, exposed beams and timber framing.
- Mezzanine (13.30m2)
- Bedroom 3 (12.00m2)
- Bedroom 4 (10.00m2)
- Bathroom and shower (7.20m2) with wall cupboard, wall tiling and exposed beams.
- WC (2.20m2) with washbasin.
Complete basement with wine cellar, boiler room and laundry room.
Garden with terrace and pergola, four cherry trees, a plum tree, a well and parking for four cars.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES