Find out more ...
|Price||€278 200 (HAI)**||Ref||71252DSE35|
||Dept||Ille et Vilaine|
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||257 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Fabulous fully renovated and traditional family home and separate gite located close to the magical Broceliande Forest this is a beautiful stone cottage with 4/5 bedrooms in the main house and a separate 2 bedroom gite within walking distance of the centre of the village of Maxent itself just 40km to the SW of Rennes.
Traditional stone cottage with the whole house very sympathetically renovated to retain the original features and character.
The main cottage is fully double glazed and insulated throughout being comprised of:
GROUND FLOOR :
* large open plan area (approx 46m²) with a fully fitted kitchen in one corner with dining table opening out in a spacious lounge area with wood burner. The floor is tiled within the kitchen/dining area leading to Châtaignier parquet flooring in the lounge area. The door from the living room leads to the:
* Toilet with basin
* Shower room
* Utility room with washing machine, dryer etc.
The character stairs (designed by a local British artisan) lead to the:
FIRST FLOOR :
* Open plan mezzanine area
* Master bedroom (approx 12m²)
* Bedroom 2 (approx 11m²)
Both equipped with plenty of storage space and each having plenty of natural light.
A further set of stairs lead from the mezzanine to the:
Second Floor where there are three good sized bedrooms accessed from the corridor. At the end of the corridor there is a 25m² loft that could be converted to provide additional living space.
Back on the ground floor there is access to the attached stone barn. Currently used as a storage area this (with its loft) could be converted to provide for additional living space or even an additional gite.
Outside the main house is a paved patio area for outside dining and relaxation in the sun!
The second cottage is accessed separately to the main house and so is ideal for independent living or holiday lets.
The ground floor comprises :
* Open plan living area with tiled floor and a large fireplace. To one corner is the kitchen area leading to dining/lounge area. The perfect living space for a gite. To the rear of this is the utility room, a back kitchen and the downstairs toilet.
Upstairs in this second cottage are:
* 2 bedrooms (approx 10m² and 9m²)
Making this a really good and functional holiday gite.
With these properties located so close to the centre of the village of Maxent and just 40km from the centre of Rennes this is the ideal base for exploring Southern Brittany and the Loire Atlantique.
Cottage 2 :
GROUND FLOOR : open plan fitted kitchen, dining and living room of 46 m2. A little patio outside with a puit. Chatenay parquet. Shower Buandarie. Big storage with wood store 25m2. Stairs to the grenie.
FIRST FLOOR : 1 light bedroom and 2 bedrooms with velux along a corridor. Could be linked to the grenie.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES