Find out more ...
€413 400 (HAI)**
Reduction from €424,000 to €413,400/
|Surface||290 M2*||Plot Size||11872 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in the pretty village of Ste Soline, this stunning property is a little corner of paradise, tranquil and peaceful. Only 4 km to local amenities of the famous market town of Lezay. Only 40 km to Niort, 45 km to Poitiers and 90 km to La Rochelle for main line travel access.
An old farm entirely renovated and equipped sitting on 1.2 hectares of land.
A river passes the land and with a well stocked, small pond adds to the stunning scenery.
In greater detail :
The houseboasts 290 m2 habitable space, double glazing, well insulated, 3 types of heating : geo-thermic, fuel central and wood burners, conforming fosse.
- large lounge room 35 m2 with mezzanine and underfloor heating,
- living/dining room 33 m2 with oak parquet flooring
- fully fitted kitchen 10 m2
- back kitchen 12 m2
- bedroom 12 m2
- master bedroom 25 m2 with underfloor heating
- bathroom comprising of bath, sink and wc
- three bedrooms
Exterior numerous outbuildings with over 400m2
- barn 150m2 with 2 attics of 30 m2 each
- hangar 130 m2
- pool house 20 m2 with a shower and wc
- summer kitchen eating area
- divers including chicken house and box/barn
Solar heated swimming pool 10 m x 5 m
A well which is equipped with immersed pump regulated with a distribution network.
- small pond which is well stocked.
- oak woodland of 1500 m2
- river passing through land
- completely enclosed with electric gates.
- security system
- A photovoltaic power plant of 10
An amazing property which has everything, ready to enjoy but with so much potential if required.
Highly recommend viewing.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES