€1 750 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
SAINT GERVAIS LES BAINS
|Surface||220 M2*||Plot Size||1465 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Set in a quiet residential area, with forest behind and close to a chairlift near St Nicolas, this recently built, high quality chalet benefits from spacious living areas. With a garden and large decking for outdoor dining the chalet has as much appeal in the summer months as in the winter when subject to conditions and ability you can ski back to the chalet. From the nearby chairlift you have direct access to the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc ski area, the 3rd largest in France with 445km of pistes.
The chalet is located in a quiet cul de sac and laid out over 3 floors with stairs leading to the entrance on the garden level:
Garden level: Main entrance leading onto open plan living space with:
- Lounge with fireplace
- Spacious dining area
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- separate alcove lounge / TV room / study area.
- with a large balcony and picture windows this floor is very bright and has great views across to the mountains.
Stairs lead to the first floor:
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom with bath and WC. Both the bedroom and bathroom have access to the discreet balcony looking onto the forest to the rear of the chalet.
- Bedroom 2: double room with shared balcony and en suite shower room with WC
- Bedroom 3: double room with shared balcony and en suite shower room with WC
From the living area a staircase goes to the ground floor:
- Bedroom 4 : a large double with double doors leading to the the garden and en suite bathroom with WC
- Bedroom 5 : a twin room with double doors to the garden and a private shower room with WC
- Bedroom 6: good sized double with a lovely bathroom and WC
- Large ski room on this level with direct external access and plenty of space for all your kit.
- Utility room with plenty of storage as well as washer and dryer.
The closest bar/ restaurant is just 650m away and the chairlift is 700m away whilst you can ski back to the chalet or head off on skins in the morning.
Ideally situated between Chamonix and Megeve, St Gervais is the biggest selling town in France for Leggett estate agents in 2015 and again in 2016. It is a genuine French market town with a vibrant year round activity and is at the heart of the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc the 3rd largest ski area in France with 445m of pistes and 5 snow parks and incorporates the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as St Gervais itself. Whislt the town is on the rise, there are no British tour operators bringing the mass market, whilst there is a strong demand for quality rental accommodation from the growing numbers of independent travellers discovering the area. Getting here could not be easier with an easy motorway drive from Geneva airport in less than an hour (96km) and from the channel ports in 8 hours. In the summer months there is a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve (8km) and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins drive (26km). St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, Switzerland and Italy are all within an hour's drive. Transfers buses also run to St Gervais station year round. With it's first Michelin starred restaurant Le Serac, the new Folie Douce restaurant , bar and club on the pistes and two 4 star hotels planned St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps - and the lift pass company is showing the way having just invested 6m€ in a new 6 person chairlift, the fastest in France and the 4th lift upgrade in as many years. Check out the slopes and the walking trails as well as the town and events with the winter and summer virtual tours of St Gervais : http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES