Find out more ...
€189 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
||Dept||Cotes d Armor|
|Surface||140 M2*||Plot Size||3011 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Set in a cluster of houses in a hamlet near Trevron. This is a delightful 3 bedroomed longère with immaculate garden and countryside views. Whether you are looking to settle down or want a holiday home, this is an ideal property and ready to move in to.
• Open plan fitted kitchen (2.93 x 4.97), dining and sitting room (4.73 x 5.03) with wood burning stove. Windows to front and back letting in lots of light. Doors to courtyard to the front and patio doors out to the garden.
• Double bedroom (3.33 x 4.05) with fitted wardrobe with window to the courtyard.
• Shower, basin and WC with window to the garden.
• Large landing (3.77 x 4.28), used as an additional sitting room.
• Family bedroom (5.44 x 4.28) with window to the garden
• Family bathroom with bath, shower and basin. Separate WC.
• Bedroom (3.62 x 3.03) with velux and en-suite shower room.
• Courtyard to the front
• Garden with orchard
• Terraced levels from the house leading to the garden
Double glazing to the garden, single glazing to the courtyard.
10 minutes south of the medieval town of Dinan.
In between Saint Malo and Rennes.
Excellent for transport links, making it easily accessible to the UK, Paris and beyond.
30 minutes from the nearest beaches.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".