€695 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €795,000 to €695,000
|Surface||225 M2*||Plot Size||848 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Leggett sole agency – Prime chalet in great location – Also option to buy at lower price on 3-year leaseback with guaranteed income and own use. In Verchaix, 3 minutes drive from Morillon village and gondola, 200 metres from ski bus stop. South-facing, spacious accommodation, air-source heat pump, flat garden.
The chalet has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in the main accommodation, plus a separate apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Currently a successful catered chalet business, its flexible design also suits it well to use as a large family home with income-generating potential. Built in 1973, it was refurbished and extended in 2007-10. An efficient air-source heat pump and underfloor heating reduce energy bills significantly. South-facing, the chalet has sunshine all day long, which lights up the large, bright living space. Outside there is a flat garden laid to grass, a hot tub on a covered terrace and off-road parking for 6-8 vehicles
- Independent apartment consisting of: entrance area; central living/dining space and open kitchen; 3 bedrooms; bathroom; internal door to main chalet accommodation.
- Entrance to main chalet accommodation – generous size with tiled floor, currently fitted with ski boot warmers. Stairs to basement and first floor.
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one en suite).
- Outside: Covered wooden deck with hot tub.
- Large multi-purpose space including heating/hot water installation, storage and laundry areas
- Large, bright, triple-aspect living space incorporating: entrance area with external door, leading to large outside terrace and stairs; sitting area with wood-burning stove; dining area with glazed sliding doors to south-facing balcony.
- Kitchen, currently fitted for professional catering.
- 2 double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
The chalet is wonderfully located for easy access to outdoor activities in both winter and summer, as well as to local amenities. Only 3 minutes away by road is the Morillon gondola, providing direct access to the 265 km of skiing in the Grand Massif. The ski bus stop, the Verchaix village bakery, several restaurants and bars, the tennis club and various popular summer attractions are all within 5 minutes’ walk, and Morillon village is only fractionally further. The beautiful, historic village of Samoëns, where there is another fast gondola connecting to the ski domain, is a 4-minute drive, and it takes only an hour to reach the chalet from Geneva airport.
This is a top-quality investment for anyone seeking either a ski chalet business or an easily accessible holiday home for a large family or group. The property is available either for outright purchase at the advertised price or via the unusual opportunity of a 3-year leaseback contract with the current operating company. This option offers a lower sale price and provides 3 years of substantial rental income, as well as freedom from upkeep costs. It allows acquisition for a reduced capital outlay, while at the same time enabling the new owner to enjoy use of the chalet for a defined amount of time during the leaseback period. Different usage options and income levels are available – please contact us for further details.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES