€307 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€290 000 without fees)
Reduction from €371,000 to €307,000
|Surface||230 M2*||Plot Size||1449 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This 230 m2 property setting on a 1.449 m2 land is currently a restaurant dedicated to Romain gastronomy. You can choose to run a business or just have a nice family or holiday home. Bedrooms can be created on the ground-floor with little work
This nice modern house facing St Bertrand de Comminges has been a restaurant since 1990, dedicated to food as Romains used to cook it.
The chief has been working with the French “National Center for Scientific Research”,(CNRS) to elaborate and experiment recipes as in the famous Romain kitchen book from Apicius, as well as with Museums, Universities, archeological sites…
Today, the owner would like to retire and it is 5 years since the restaurant is now opened for groups on request for lunches.
Only little work would be necessary to have a beautiful house with 2 bedrooms. The price of the property in that case would be reduced.
An architect has been working on the plans to have the restaurant converted. Plans are available on request. A building permit would not be necessary.
Located in a small hamlet outside the village, in a quiet area but yet close to all facilities, this beautiful affair is on the way to the mountains, ski resorts and Spain
The 230 m2 two-storey house sets on a 1449 m2 land with trees. View of the mountains from all around the house.
The first floor is currently dedicated to the restaurant. You access the door with a few steps.
• Bar in front of the entrance door
• Two separate toilets with washbasins, one of them is wheelchair frendly
• A small intimate space with 2 tables for 2 persons
• A large room with space for 30 clients, with a door leading onto the kitchen. From everywhere in this room, there is this exceptional view of St Bertrand de Comminges
• The large kitchen fully fitted for professional cooking, accessible from the bar or the restaurant room, divided in distinct areas and organized for work
o On the left side of the kitchen, the cooking side for hot food (work plan, ovens, gas stove, hood…)
o On the right side of the kitchen, the cold area for raw materials, pastry and cold food
o In the back, the area for dirty dishes with a dishwasher, large sinks and shelves
• A door leads to the staircase to access the ground floor, with a small cool and dry storage room for all the spices and herbs
Everything in the kitchen is in perfect condition and hygiene, equipment and security standards are fully respected.
Currently used as an office and a storage area, this floor offers:
• A shower room
• Separate toilets
• A large cellar (currently used as a wine cellar)
• A small kitchen with a sink
• A large laundry with the cumulus for hot water (new from 2015), the gas boiler, a washing machine…
• A room used as a closet with the dustbin receiving the trash from the restaurant upstairs
• A large room currently used as an office (could make a bedroom) with 2 windows
• An adjoining bathroom with a washbasin and a bath
• Separate toilets
• A door leading to the outside
• A 20 m2 closed carport
• A large area for the customers to park their car (4 or 5 cars)
• A small sheltered terrace on the side of the restaurant
• A large sheltered terrace (possible to have 25 clients there) to enjoy the view and the sunsets
The view can’t be spoiled as the land around is not constructible and is dedicated to apple trees. It is also classified by UNESCO
It is a lovely village along the river Garonne, famous for its archeological sites from Romain times. There is a beautiful basilica from the 11th Century located on the pathways of Saint Jacques de Compostelle, like the beautiful Sainte Marie cathedral of Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges. Music festivals and other events are taking place there.
This area welcomes each year a lot of tourists, but also the famous cycling race “le Tour de France” passing by each year
• The town of Montréjeau, with golf club, lake, shops, supermarkets, weekly market, doctors, schools, etc… is 8 km drive (10 min).
• The town of St Gaudens is 16 km drive (20 min)
• Ski resorts are 35 min drive as well as Spain
• Tarbes / Lourdes airport is 63 km drive (40 min)
• Toulouse airport is 112 km (55 min)
• Ocean and Biarritz are 217 km (2.00 hrs)
• Mediterranean See is 269 km (2.30 hrs)
Additional photographs and inforamtion are available on request
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES