agency fees to be paid by the seller
ST MARTIN DE BELLEVILLE
|Surface||120 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Located in a beautiful satellite village just on the outskirts of St Martin de Belleville in the famous 3 Valleys, this beautiful 5-bedroom ski chalet makes for a perfect home in the mountains.
• 5 en-suite bedrooms
• Open plan living area
• Mountain views
• Ski locker
• Outside dining area
• Private parking
• Sold fully furnished
• Small co propriety
Co-ownership charges approx. €2200 per year.
Well designed with 5 en-suite bedrooms, open plan living area, sauna and outdoor jacuzzi. The chalet is ideally situated just a stones throw away from the ski shuttle bus which whisks you either to the 8-man gondola in St Martin de Belleville or up to the slopes in Les Menuires.
The chalet is part of a small cluster of chalets in a very pretty and traditional Savoyard village in the Belleville Valley. The village is also home to a 3 Michelin Star restaurant “La Bouitte” which also adds to its appeal.
Ground Floor with windows out onto the garden
• Bedroom 1 – Triple bedroom with en-suite shower, sink and separate toilet (twin beds with single bed above)
• Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom with en-suite shower and sink
• Bedroom 3 – Triple bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bathtub and sink (twin beds with single bed above)
• Separate WC
• Sauna area with shower unit
• Laundry area with washing machine and dryer
• Entrance hall way
• Open plan living area with fully equipped kitchen
• Dining area
• Central fireplace
• Ski Room and storage
• Large terrace with magnificent views
• Bedroom 4 – Triple bedroom with en-suite bathtub and sink (small double with single bed above)
• Separate WC
Mezzanine Top Floor
• Bedroom 5 - Large double or twin bedroom with shower and sink
• Private terrace with sunken Jacuzzi
• Small lawn with mature pine trees
• 2 designated private parking spaces
The chalet has been finished to a high standard with great choice of interior decor to give a true alpine style and feel. A very low maintenance property sold fully furnished with also a contract in place for the upkeep of the chalet exteriors including snow clearing and grass cutting/gardening.
The Belleville Valley is not only a fantastic place for your winter holidays but is also a great destination for your summer holidays with a great choice of outdoor activities including mountain biking, walking, climbing, fishing, road biking and more.
We are also proposing one larger and one a smaller ski chalet for sale within the same cluster of chalets so please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES