€748 800 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€720 000 without fees)
ST MARTIN DE BELLEVILLE
|Surface||88 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
With quick and easy access to the 3 Valleys vast ski area, this high quality 4-bedroom ski chalet offers a great opportunity to own an alpine home within beautiful surroundings and only a couple of minutes drive to the ski lifts.
• 4 en-suite bedrooms
• Open plan living area
• Mountain views
• Ski locker
• Outside dining area
• Private parking
• Sold fully furnished
• Small co propriety
Well designed with 4 en-suite bedrooms and open plan living, chalets such as this are not so easy to come by in the Belleville Valley particularly with its location situated just a few steps from the free ski shuttle bus stop and within 1km to the 8-man gondola in St Martin de Belleville.
The chalet is part of a small cluster of chalets in a very pretty and traditional Savoyard village in the Belleville Valley situated just above St Martin de Belleville. The village is also home to a 3 Michelin Star restaurant “La Bouitte” which also adds to its appeal.
Ground Floor with windows out onto the garden
• Bedroom 1 – Triple bedroom with shower and sink (twin beds with single bed above)
• Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom with separate en-suite with bathtub and sink
• Separate WC
• Laundry area with washing machine and dryer
• Ski Room and storage
• Entrance hallway
• Bedroom 3 with balcony – Triple bedroom with shower and sink (twin beds with single bed above)
• Bedroom 4 with balcony – Double bedroom with separate en-suite with bathtub and sink
• Separate WC
• Open plan living area with fully equipped kitchen
• Lounge area
• Dining area leading out on to a balcony across the front of the chalet
• Large bay windows facing south with a magnificent view of the Cochet mountain.
• Private terrace with sunken Jacuzzi and dining area
• Small lawn with mature pine trees
• 2 designated private parking spaces
The chalet has been designed to give a true alpine style with wooden interiors and tasteful furniture providing a cosy and comfortable cocooning environment. A very low maintenance property sold fully furnished with also a contract in place for the upkeep of the chalet exteriors including snow clearing and grass cutting/gardening.
This chalet is not only perfect for all your winter holidays but is also a great base for spending time in the summer. With beautiful footpaths, cycle routes and numerous itineraries directly on your doorstep, the Belleville Valley offers an array of activities throughout the warm summer months.
We are also proposing two larger ski chalets within the same cluster of chalets so please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES