€472 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€450 000 without fees)
Reduction from €614,800 to €472,500
|Surface||348 M2*||Plot Size||2448 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful property settles outside the village, in a quiet and silent location with fantastic views of the Pyrenees. Exceptional renovation work on the house (220 m2) and the barn (180 m2) converted into a guest house. Lovely garden, salted water heated swimming-pool, fish pond, fountains… Full of original features, must be seen!
A lot of time and money has been spent renovating this house: two stone masons and a bricklayer have been working on the property for 3 years, using local stone from Aurignac.
There are many high specification features; exterior staircase, garden pathways. Italian earthenware tiles, marble, wall hung wc, huge elm bookcase, ancient stone sink and stone fireplace
High-tech specification …
• Security system; video surveillance, alarm, movement detectors
• Remotely controlled central heating, VMC, electric shutters and roof windows
• Beer fridge
• Ponds, fountains and cascades
• Salt water swimming pool
• Outside shower
• The roofs and the insulation are brand new
Entering the property through the large electric gate, there is on the right a little (50 m2) stone house currently used as a workshop and storeroom, which could be used as a studio. It has a carport and a private access to the outside.
You access the main house and the guest house through a door leading to a sheltered stone staircase.
On the left side, the main house and a lovely courtyard
• Hall with wooden staircase leading to the bedrooms
• Separate toilet with wall hung WC and washbasin
On the right
• A large 35 m2 kitchen fully-fitted with top of the range equipment. Ancient fireplace and stone sink.
• A door leads onto a terrace with sheltered summer kitchen (BBQ, extractor hood, cupboards…).
On the left
• Large lounge with wood burning stove in a stone fireplace
• Dining-room (former wine storehouse) with stone wall, exposed beams and a ooden staircase leading to a mezzanine with exposed roof structure.
• A double door leads to the outside staircase and the guest house
• Large landing currently used as an office
• Master bedroom with a mezzanine and view of the mountains and the garden
• Large bathroom full of light withItalian earthenware tiles on the floor, wall hung WC, washbasin, bath, large Italian shower, electric towel heaters, beams…
• Another master bedroom of 30 m2
• Large and beautiful enclosed bookcase made of elm in the staircase leading to the attic
• The insulated attic can be used as a playroom for children or a storeroom as the ceiling is low.
• Patio with large sliding windows
• Large space giving access to:
• A technical room/boiler room with the video system, demodulator, heat pump, boiler and the inlet water taps for the bathrooms in the guest house…
• A room with the oil tank which is filled from the outside
• A laundry room with a double sink
• A shower room with washbasin, large shower and wall hung wc
• An exposed stone wine cave
• A large beautiful stone summer kitchen/dining-room full of light, equipped with electric blinds (which automatically shut down if wind is too strong)
In this room you can find:
• A bar equipped with a fridge, dishwasher, sink and cupboards
• An opened kitchen with grill, barbecue and hotplate ‘plancha’
A door leads to the courtyard with a fountain in front of the main house
Another door leads outside to a lovely terrace with pergola, giving access to the swimming-pool
• Covered terrace at the top of the staircase
• A corridor leads to 4 south oriented Master bedrooms with their ensuite shower room (washbasin, large shower, hair dryer, wall mounted wc...)
• After the corridor, a balcony to access 2 of the bedrooms with view of the mountains
All windows in the house and the guest house are equiped with mosquito screens
• Swimming-pool 4,5 x 9 m with salted water and automatic cleaner. Blue lights in the ground around the pool provide lighting for night-time bathing
• Sunny exposure all day long
• Exterior shower made in stone and mosaic
• Oven for pizzas
• Pool house with the engines for water heating, fountains, etc
• Fish pond with Koi carp and lilies.
• Fountains and waterfall
• Olive trees, Japanese tree peonies, pergola covered with wisteria
• 2.448 m2 of land
This property is a beautiful discreet and luxurious place to live and welcome guests.
• Just 10 min drive from the A 64 motorway
• Close to the pathways of Saint Jacques de Compostelle, the house is located 10 min walk from the Abbaye de Bonnefond.
• Only 70 km (45 min drive) from Toulouse and its international airport
• 14 km from the thermal town of Salies du Salat with a golf, casino, thermal baths and weekly market
• Tarbes airport is 1 hour drive (80 km)
• Lourdes is 1.15 hr (99 km)
• Saint Gaudens is 15 km
• Cross country ski resort of Nistos-Cap Neste is around 45 minutes drive (48 km)
• Ski resorts (le Mourtis, Superbagnères) and Spain are between 1hr and 1.15 hr drive
Additional photographs are available on request
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES