€472 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€450 000 without fees)
Reduction from €614,800 to €472,500
|Surface||348 M2*||Plot Size||2448 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful property settles outside the village, in a quiet and silent location with fantastic views of the Pyrenees. Exceptional renovation work on the house (220 m2) and the barn (180 m2) converted into a guest house. Lovely garden, heated secure swimming-pool, fish pond, fountains… Full of original features, this house must be seen
A lot of time and money has been spent renovating this house: two stone masons and a bricklayer have been working on the property for 3 years, using local stone from Aurignac.
There are many high specification features; the exterior staircase, the garden pathways. Italian earthenware tiles, marble and wall hung wc in the bathrooms, a huge elm bookcase on the staircase, an ancient stone sink and stone fireplace. The roof has been replaced and the property is fully insulated
High-tech specification …
• Security system; video surveillance, alarm, movement detectors
• Remotely controlled central heating, VMC, electric shutters and roof windows
• Beer fridge,
• Ponds, fountains and cascades
• Salt water swimming pool
• Outside shower
Entering the property through the large electric gate, there is on the right a little (50 m2) stone house currently used as a workshop and storeroom, which could be used as a studio. It has a carport and a private access.
You access the main house and the guest house through a door leading to a sheltered stone staircase. On the left hand side of the stairs you will see the main house and a lovely courtyard.
The MAIN HOUSE
• You enter the large 35 m2 kitchen fully-fitted with top of the range equipment. The owners kept the old fireplace and stone sink. A door leads to a lovely terrace with a sheltered summer kitchen (barbecue, extractor hood, cupboards…).
• The kitchen opens onto the hall with the staircase leading to the bedrooms. There is also a separate toilet with a wall hung WC and a small washbasin.
• Next to the hall is a big lounge with a wood burner in a beautiful stone fireplace.
• The dining-room (the former wine storehouse) has a stone wall, exposed beams and a wooden staircase leading to a mezzanine with exposed roof structure. A double door leads to the outside staircase and the guest house.
The large openings between each room on the ground floor give a great sensation of space and light.
A large landing currently used as an office, with:
• A double bedroom with a mezzanine and view of the mountains and the garden
• A large bathroom full of light with lovely Italian earthenware tiles on the floor, wall hung WC, a washbasin, a bath, a large Italian shower, electric towel heaters, beams…
• Another large bedroom(30 m2) with a view of the scenery on both sides of the house
The staircase leading to the attic has a large and beautiful enclosed bookcase made of elm.
The insulated attic can be used as a playroom for children or a storeroom as the ceiling is low.
The GUEST HOUSE
A patio provides shelter from the sun in summer, with large sliding windows to provide fresh air
A door leads to a large space giving access to:
• A technical room/boiler room with the video system, demodulator, heat pump, boiler and all the inlet water taps for the bathrooms in the guest house…
• A room with the oil tank which is filled from the outside of the house
• A laundry room with a double sink
• A shower room with a washbasin, a large shower and wall hung wc
• A exposed stone wine cave
You then enter a large beautiful stone summer kitchen/dining-room with windows all along the side, equipped with electric blinds which automatically shut down if there is too much wind
In this room you can find also:
• A bar equipped with a fridge for beer, a dishwasher, a sink and cupboards
• An opened equipped kitchen with a grill, barbecue and hotplate ‘plancha’
A door leads to the courtyard with a fountain in front of the main house
Another door leads outside to a lovely terrace with pergola, giving access to the swimming-pool
A covered terrace at the top of the staircase, gives access to a corridor which leads to
• the south oriented 4 master bedroom, the ensuite shower rooms are equipped with a wall mounted wc, washbasin, hair dryer and large shower,
• a balcony gives the access to 2 of the bedrooms, with beautiful view of the mountains
All windows in the main house and the guest house are equipped with mosquito screens
• The 4,5 x 9 m enclosed (brand Desjoyaux) swimming-pool with salted water and automatic cleaner. Blue lights in the ground around the pool provide lighting for night-time bathing
• Sunny exposure all day long
• An exterior shower made in stone and mosaic
• A oven for pizzas
• A small pool house with the engines for water heating, fountains, etc
• A fish pond with Koi carp and lilies.
• Fountains and waterfall
• Olive trees, Japanese tree peonies, a lovely pergola covered with wisteria.
• 2.448 m2 of land
This property is a beautiful discreet and luxurious place to live and welcome guests.
Great views of the mountains and just 10 min drive from the A 64 motorway
Close to the pathways of Saint Jacques de Compostelle, the house is located 10 min walk from the Abbaye de Bonnefond.
Only 70 km (45 min drive) from Toulouse and its international airport
14 km from the thermal town of Salies du Salat with a golf, casino, thermal baths and weekly market
Tarbes airport is 1 hour drive (80 km)
Lourdes is 1.15 hr (99 km)
Saint Gaudens is 15 km
Cross country ski resort of Nistos-Cap Neste is around 45 minutes drive (48 km)
Ski resorts (le Mourtis, Superbagnères) and Spain are between 1hr and 1.15 hr drive
Additional photographs are available on request
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES