Find out more ...
€160 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€150 000 without fees)
Reduction from €199,995 to €160,500
ST FLORENT SUR AUZONNET
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||1400 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This pretty detached house is right in the heart of the village of St Florent sur Auzonnet, in the foothills of the Cévennes National Park. There is a baker’s shop, small grocery, delicatessen, tobacconist, café, pharmacy and medical centre in this old miners’ village, plus a primary school. Just 10 minutes away by car is the charming medieval market town of St Ambroix, with secondary school, supermarkets, restaurants and DIY stores…plus a host of tourist attractions in the summer. Alès, a large town with all facilities and theatre, is 20 minutes away.
Regular weekly markets offer locally sourced farm produce in the nearby towns of Barjac and St Ambroix, which also hold medieval and antiques festivals. Swimming is popular in isolated and magical surrounding rivers, and other outdoor activities include horse-riding, kayaking, cycling and mountain climbing. There are many fascinating cities to visit, including Nîmes, Avignon, Anduze, Alès, Uzès, Montpellier and Marseille, and the Mediterranean coast is also close at Grau-du-Roi, Sainte Marie de la Mer and the Camargue. Conveniently situated for connections to airports & TGV stations at Nimes (60km), Avignon (70km) and Montpellier.
Key points :
• Many original features such as the ceramic floor tiles
• Large garden where you could add a swimming pool
• 5 bedrooms
• Mature garden
• Spacious interior
• Mostly double glazed
• Mains gas
This pretty house is situated in the heart of the village, by the country road leading up into the Cévennes. The front garden is well laid out with lots of mature shrubs, and a magnificent magnolia tree.
Up the steps to the first floor…here you have:
• Light filled covered terrace, looking out over the garden (12m2)
• Open sunny terrace looking out over the garden (9m2)
• Large luminous dining room/sitting room, which opens out onto the terrace (30m2)
• Well fitted kitchen with double gas oven, and central island (14m2)
• Bedroom 1 (12m2) – overlooking the back garden
• Bedroom 2 (12m2) - overlooking the back garden
• Shower room and separate WC
Down the stairs to:
• Shower room , with space for washing machine and drier
• Bedroom 3 (16m2) looks out onto the front garden, with wash basin
• Bedroom 4 (15m2) with bathroom and WC en suite
• Bedroom 5 (10m2) – overlooking the back garden
• Boiler – de Dietrich- recently bought and installed
There is also an old “Lavoir” – washing place- with a well, at the back of the front garden. The passage leads thought the ground floor to the back garden, which consists of two large terraces………..the largest one has a back gate entrance, for private parking, and a large grass plot where a swimming pool could be installed. The first terrace is walled, and has mature shrubs.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES