Find out more ...
€730 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €731,400 to €730,000
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||3450 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
At 500 meters of the city centre of Belley with all commodities, a manor house built in 1903, not overlooked. Very beautiful renovation in an exceptional state. Large view on vineyards and mountains of Bugey. 300 m2 habitable with a reception hall, a lounge, an equipped large kitchen, an office, a laundry, 5 bedrooms among which a suite, a bathroom, two shower-rooms, a recreational room, a video room and a cellar of 100 m2 with a studio and a wine cellar. Wooded, flat and closed park of 3450 m2 with a hundred-year-old sequoia, 2 wells, a garage and a carport. At 13 km of the railway station of Virieu-le-Grand, 27 km of the motorway A43, 30 km of the airport of Chambéry and 90 km of the international airport of Geneva.
Manor house in a quiet residential sector of Belley. The city of Belley is situated in the natural region of the Bugey, exactly in the low-Bugey, in the department of Ain in the region Rhône-Alpes. The Bugey is a picturesque region, very green and renowned for its vineyards and its gastronomy. Belley is located in the valley of the Rhône lined, among others, by a summit of the massif of Jura, le Grand Colombier. Ideal location for a family who loves nature and sport. At 500 meters of the city centre with all commodities, numerous educational establishments, conservatory of music and an access easy to Chambéry, Geneva and the Alps.
The property built in 1903 is in excellent state with very nice features: magnificent stone floors, parquets and ceilings, windows in PVC cleared oak and double glazings, radiators in cast iron. The property is surrounded with a flat, landscaped and closed park of 3450 m2. The manor house possesses a view on vineyards and mountains of the Bugey. It consists of 3 floors:
GROUND FLOOR : the beautiful front door with its authentic lean-to roof gives you access to a magnificent hall of 13 m2 which communicates with
· A cosy lounge of 17 m2 with a parquet floor and a fireplace;
· A marvellous reception hall (27 m2, ceiling height: 3,56 m) with a beautiful parquet floor, a fireplace, and with a view on the park and the mountains;
· a large, novel kitchen (30 m2) completely equipped with an authentic stone floor and cupboards, and a very elegant eating area with access to a terrace;
· an office (13 m2) with a parquet floor and a washbasin, being able to serve as a bedroom at the ground floor;
· a laundry (13 m2) with a sink and a tumble dryer;
· toilets (3,5 m2).
FIRST FLOOR: accessible by a staircase in oak which opens on a landing of 8 m2 serving 5 bedrooms (ceiling height: 3.40 m), a bathroom and toilets with a parquet floor:
a first bedroom of 12 m2 with a washbasin and a fireplace;
· a second bedroom of 14 m2 with a shower-room (with a washbasin and a shower and a beautiful stone floor) and a cupboard;
· a third bedroom of 15 m2 with a washbasin, a cupboard and a fireplace;
· a bathroom (10m2) with a novel but authentic bath and washbasin and a cupboard;
· a fourth bedroom of 18 m2 with a fireplace;
· a fifth bedroom of 27 m2 with 3 windows, 2 cupboards, a fireplace and its own shower-room (6 m2 with 2 washbasins, a shower and a beautiful stone floor,);
This floor can easily be converted into guest house activity as its access to 3 bedrooms can easily be organized without interfering with two other bedrooms.
SECOND FLOOR : accessible by a wooden staircase which opens on a landing of 8 m2 serving a recreational room of 36 m2 with a view on the Mont Blanc and a video / sport room of 27 m2 with a parquet floor. Two additional rooms, each of 16 m2, serve as attic.
CELLAR of 100 m2, with at the half-level an exit towards the garden, and consists of:
· a wine cellar of 16 m2
· a studio of 27 m2
· a storage room of 30 m2 with an access to the outside by a double door
· a boiler room (34 m2) with a fuel boiler (Wiesmann, 2014), tank with fuel (6000 L), and a cumulus (220 L) for hot water
The house is situated in the middle of a closed park of 3450 m2, flat, wooded with numerous species (sequoia, plane tree, pine, thuja, cedar,… ), equipped with numerous lightings, with a beautiful electric gate and an independent door, a terrace besides the kitchen, two wells with a pump, a large garage of 90 m2a large carport for 3 cars build in agreement with the style of the house.
Sewage system by mains drainage.
Nearby: bus stop, schools, all shops, hospital and commodities, transport: railway station Virieu-le-Grand at 13 km, access motorway A43, exit 10, at 27 km. Chambéry airport at 30 km and international airport of Lyon Saint-Exupéry at 70 km, airport international Genève Cointrin at 90 km. Lac du Bourget at 25 km. Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains and at 35 km.
Excellent departure for mountain bike rides, mountain hiking, water sports (Lac de Bourget at 25 km), Alpine skiing and cross-country skiing with a first resort in Les Plans of d’Hotonnes (38 km).
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.