Find out more ...
€3 885 000 (HAI)**
Reduction from €4,410,000 to €3,885,000
|Surface||1100 M2*||Plot Size||940000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Outstanding Bordeaux chateau for sale. Vineyard and winery
30 mn from Bordeaux.
• All on south facing slopes and well drained, this vineyard is producing wine in « appelation Premières Côtes de Bordeaux ».
• Vines planted = 52.50 hectares whose 6 hectares of young vines.
• 2.5 additional hectares will be planted from 2016 to 2018.
• Forest = 38 hectares.
• The estate produces a wide range of brands with all colours represented, red, rosé and white. The current owner has been at the forefront od developments in production methods and has continually invested in the château plant and machinery.
• The 2015 production is around 210 000 bottles (135 000 bottles of red wine, 19 000 of white wine and 54 000 rosé wine).
• The 2016 potential production should be around 280 000 bottles.
• The soil are clay and limestone, clay and gravel and sandy clay.
• The density is 5 000 plants/ha (only 5 hectares of old vines have a density around 3 300 plants/ha).
• The varieties planted are Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet franc, Malbec, Semillon, Muscadelle, Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Gris.
• The winery has been constructed in 1987 and is in very good condition. All tanks are stainless and thermoregulated. Total capacity is 8 220 hL.
• There is also a cellar for barrels and storage constructed in 1999, covering 700m2.
• Hangar for equipement.
• All winery and vineyard equipement.
• Well managed by a managing director that has been employed with the château since 2008.
• There are 7 further staff members overseeing the daily operation allowing (1 cellarhand, 2 vineyard workers, 2 person to prepare orders, 1 secretary, 1 cleaning woman)
• The current owner is in charge to trade and marketing.
• Around 200 000 bottles are directly sold to Scandinavia (50% of directe sales and 50% to a group purchasing organization)
• 2 names of Château are registred.
• Symmetrical building dating from 1770, with a rectangular wing on each side. The roofs has been maintained and is in good condition. The main building comprises a tiled central entrance, a sitting room, an office, a living room, a dining room, a functional kitchen. Upstairs 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Total size is 450m2.
• We also find on the property :
o House keeper house : 70m2
o A gîte : 119m2
o House in the woods with two back to back houses with living rooms on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs : 144m2
o Offices, reception and other buildings with entrance by the courtyard and a tasting room with a shop corner : 360m2
o At the other end of the castle there is a large reception area including a catering kitchen, a reception room and a large dining room : 286m2
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : We are in the process of updating all DPE test.