€229 950 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€215 000 without fees)
Reduction from €251,450 to €229,950
||Dept||Cotes d Armor|
|Surface||160 M2*||Plot Size||20639 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful property, situated near Lescouët-Gouarec, ticks all the boxes. Loads of charm on the outside while being well updated on the inside. Sitting in a lovely garden but with over a hectare of woodland and a paddock nearby. The town of Rostrenen with all the necessary conveniences is 15 minutes away. The beautiful ruined Bon Repos Abbey on the Nantes Brest canal is 20 minutes. Lac de Guerlédan, one of the area’s top attractions, is 30 minutes.
• Glazed door to kitchen, 5.8m x 3.8m approx., tiled floor, fitted units, window to front, radiator.
• Utility room housing the central heating boiler, WC
Steps from kitchen leading to:
• Dining room, 4.3m x 4.5m approx., tiled floor, window to front, glazed door to front, radiator
• Lounge, 8.5m x 5m approx., wood burner, 2 windows to front, glazed door to front, radiator, large granite fireplace and a feature small granite alcove.
Stairs from the dining room lead to the upper level:
• Landing/office area, 4.7m x 4.5m approx., window to front, skylight, radiator
• Master bedroom, 4.9m x 4.6m approx., arched floor level window to front, small window to rear, radiator, large en-suite bathroom with window to front, heated towel rail. Also a small dressing room.
• Bedroom 2, 3.7m x 2.6m approx., floor level window to front and velux window, radiator.
• Bedroom 3, 2.7m x 2.6m approx., velux window, radiator.
• Shower room, window (doesn’t open) to side, radiator.
The house opens onto a beautiful paved terrace and has a large garden with numerous informal flower beds. There is also a bread oven and a small ruin to add interest to the garden.
There is a stone barn currently being used as a workshop but could possibly, with the necessary planning permission, be converted into a Gîte.
There is a car port with parking for 2 vehicles plus hard standing.
As if this isn’t enough there is a small forest, about 1.6 hectares, of mature pine complete with small pond and a separate small paddock.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES