€229 950 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€215 000 without fees)
Reduction from €251,450 to €229,950
|Town||LESCOUET GOUAREC||Dept||Cotes d Armor|
|Surface||160 M2*||Plot Size||20639 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful property, situated near Lescouët-Gouarec, ticks all the boxes. Loads of charm on the outside while being well updated on the inside. Sitting in a lovely garden but with over a hectare of woodland and a paddock nearby. The town of Rostrenen with all the necessary conveniences is 15 minutes away. The beautiful ruined Bon Repos Abbey on the Nantes Brest canal is 20 minutes. Lac de Guerlédan, one of the area’s top attractions, is 30 minutes.
• Glazed door to kitchen, 5.8m x 3.8m approx., tiled floor, fitted units, window to front, radiator.
• Utility room housing the central heating boiler, WC
Steps from kitchen leading to:
• Dining room, 4.3m x 4.5m approx., tiled floor, window to front, glazed door to front, radiator
• Lounge, 8.5m x 5m approx., wood burner, 2 windows to front, glazed door to front, radiator, large granite fireplace and a feature small granite alcove.
Stairs from the dining room lead to the upper level:
• Landing/office area, 4.7m x 4.5m approx., window to front, skylight, radiator
• Master bedroom, 4.9m x 4.6m approx., arched floor level window to front, small window to rear, radiator, large en-suite bathroom with window to front, heated towel rail. Also a small dressing room.
• Bedroom 2, 3.7m x 2.6m approx., floor level window to front and velux window, radiator.
• Bedroom 3, 2.7m x 2.6m approx., velux window, radiator.
• Shower room, window (doesn’t open) to side, radiator.
The house opens onto a beautiful paved terrace and has a large garden with numerous informal flower beds. There is also a bread oven and a small ruin to add interest to the garden.
There is a stone barn currently being used as a workshop but could possibly, with the necessary planning permission, be converted into a Gîte.
There is a car port with parking for 2 vehicles plus hard standing.
As if this isn’t enough there is a small forest, about 1.6 hectares, of mature pine complete with small pond and a separate small paddock.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES
The name of the departments translates as "by the sea" in Breton, and the department's principal town is Saint Brieuc, founded by the Welsh monk Brieuc in 482 AD, with its imposing cathedral. Other towns of interest include Dinan, one of Brittany's finest medieval towns and a major tourist attraction and Guingamp, another town of historic and architectural as well as religious interest. There are many beach resorts and fishing ports. The department boasts six "petites cites de caractère" including Jugon les Lacs, an ancient fortress town surrounded by rivers and lakes.
The department is the least populated department in Brittany and so there is a real feeling of space - if you want to escape the rat race and enjoy the peace and quiet of rural France, the Côtes d'Armor is ideal. There is a great diversity of rural pursuits, lovely beaches with many leisure activities, along with stunning coastlines and dramatic inland landscapes. The coastline is dotted with lighthouses and is characterized by rocky coves and tidal inlets, and inland paths lead to ruined castles, fantastic forests and farm properties built in pink, grey and black stone.
Scattered with beautiful manor houses and chateaux, the department offers some fascinating architecture, with many attractive granite-faced properties. The property for sale is this part of France still represent very good value compared to other regions of the country.